Interest renovated in Privateer

Starkey

Avenging Rooster
With all that has been going on with Star Citizen, I felt compelled to play Privateer all over again. I bought it at GOG, but it does not come with Righteous Fire. Where can I buy RF from?

RF should be available from GOG in the near future but untill then you could borrow someones Privateer CD.

The mood stroke me as well. I know it's not kosher but I have started playing Privateer Gemini Gold.

Dude if you can get hold of the original, do it, it's a far more charming experience!

That said I'm halfway through my playthrough and bored already, but that's only because I've completed this gem a good two dozen times now.

Yeah, I vastly prefer the original games. Remake was good but its Vega Strike origins were readily apparent. With Gold, whoever jacked with the difficulty didn't need to put it up that high. You should at least let a guy get to the point where he can afford the sensor that lets him tell he's about to be swarmed by every damn fanatical ace pirate in space before you swarm him with every damn fanatical ace pirate in space...

I never really stopped. I can complete a mission so fast now, it is casual gaming for me.

Back