im a little confused

Jdawg

Commodore
I just beat special operations two and destroyed ayers rock and killed jazz, tolwyn was very happy, but back at the kilrathi base thrakhath said to the emperor that they took the sector and the concordia was ordered to retreat did I get a bad ending, or is this suppose to happen? im confused

Aye, you've seen the winning endgame.

The idea is that the Mandarins served their purpose in distracting and bottling up Blair and the Concordia for their own purposes. While you're having your revenge and eradicating the traitorous menace there are worlds on the other side of the Confederation falling to an emboldened Kilrathi attack fleet.

The Mandarins were merely sacrificial pawns. Now prepare yourself for the conclusion to the Kilrathi War, one way or the other, in Heart of the Tiger.

Aye, you've seen the winning endgame.

The idea is that the Mandarins served their purpose in distracting and bottling up Blair and the Concordia for their own purposes. While you're having your revenge and eradicating the traitorous menace there are worlds on the other side of the Confederation falling to an emboldened Kilrathi attack fleet.

The Mandarins were merely sacrificial pawns. Now prepare yourself for the conclusion to the Kilrathi War, one way or the other, in Heart of the Tiger.

oh ok good yeah I alread beat wc3 before this I am playing the games backwards. I beat wc2 yrs ago but I never played the expansions until now. didnt really care for special operations 2 but I LOVED special operations 1 (well except for the last mission.)

Back