I still haven't got my patches

I was thinking about starting a rumour that the patches were given out at dragon con instead :p

Hmm. Maybe a dingo stole them?

I don't know who mailed out your patches, but it was after Dragon Con... so it's only been a month. It's taken five weeks to get a package to Europe, so I wouldn't panick just yet.

Don't feel bad Filler. Neither Nelson or I have gotten our patches either. So that's 3 out of 5, so it's possible they weren't sent yet??

Hi folks... got this today from Joe, and he asked me to pass it along to other patch winners:

No, they haven't been sent out yet. I apologize, but I haven't had time to get to it lately. They ARE ready to go, and I've been wanting to, but life seems to keep getting in the way.

The original plan was to donate the patches to the CIC for distribution. It was agreed to give all of the frames to Chris Reid to ship when we went to Dragon Con. Hades and I put them all together, we brought them with us, and even carried them the two and a half blocks from our hotel to give them to Chris, but he decided that it would be too much trouble to bring them back to his house to mail them, so we drove them back to VA. He suggested that we mail them ourselves, and I haven't found the time yet.

I WILL send them out to all of the respective winners, but my life has been a kind of whirlwind lately. Please understand that I feel badly about this, and I'll get them out as soon as I can. If you could pass this info on to the other winners, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

"Preserving Worlds...."
Joe Garrity
Curator of the Origin Museum
Protector of the Ultima Crossbow
http://originmuseum.solsector.net

Hey Joe,
I'll send them for you if you're going to be up around here some time -- I've got a shirt to give you, too (G)

I think that two weeks ago Joe said they were "ready to go." So they may show up in time for Christmas. (2003)

I am patient *nods* But I have a soon to be ex-husband who desperately wants to get his hands on my patches, and I just wanted to know if they had shipped yet (and been stolen from my mail box by him) LOL

Sure they are... just harrass Joe... that's my method for getting him to do things...

The Patches ARE coming!

Hello Winners!

Well, it's been a while, but the patches are FINALLY on their way! I put ALL of them in the mail on Friday, January 3rd, 2003, at about 2PM. I sent them by Priority mail, so *most* of them will be arriving by the 9th, or 10th of January. There was one that was sent to Australia (I forget who the Aussie winner is), and that will arrive ***???***. I assure you, it HAS been sent, but when it will show up, I cannot say.

I apologize for the delay, and we hope that you like them!

Please let us know when you recieve them, and be sure to send an email to us, so that we can pass along the thanks to Adam Foshko--afterall, it is HE (and *not* the Museum) that made this possible!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

'...Preserving Worlds...'
Joe Garrity
Curator of The Origin Museum
http://originmuseum.solsector.net

Back