Rider

Spaceman
Ok I need some help in my programming here are things:
1) The nav stuff I used the :
movc v8,3
AI_WaitSeconds v8
movc v8,1
SF_BindToActionSphere v8

for the ship T.C.S Remkov and when I am in NAV 2 the ship is still there when I use the CTRL N and the stupid dumb Aliens go after it.
When I installed other missions made by other people I saw that the ships are not present there when I move to another Nav point.So is there anyone who could help me out here?:(.

2) And one more thing can the "Nav_CreateShipLaunch" work on the vesuius carrier. It works with Midway.

Heyo, can you post this in the Editing/Fan Project forum? More of the people that can answer your questions are there, and it's the appropriate place to put it.

TC

Well TC, you can move the thread, you know :).

Regarding your first problem, I'm not entirely certain. IIRC, actionsphere 1 ships should only appear in, well, actionsphere 1. I don't know if this is actually possible, but maybe you put the two navpoints in the same place?

The Vesuvius unfortunately cannot launch ships. In order to use NAV_CreateShipLaunch, a capital ship needs to have a launcher component. The Midway has one, as does the Cerberus and some of the Nephilem capships, but the Vesuvius only has a hangar.

I am sorry it took hell lot of time to reply as I was evtremely busy so could you do me a small favour.
Can you write a program for me for the Function.txt about two capships appearing one appearing int the 1st nav point when I am there and the other in the 2nd nav point but the 1st capship shouldn't be present in the 1st Nav point when I am in the 2nd Nav point because if I get this stuff to know then I would be extremely happy. Please do help me:)

Back