I need pilot animations

Darkmage

Vice Admiral
I need pilot animations from any of the wing commander games.(preferably wing commander 3 & 4) Can anyone help me?

I don't think the pilot anims are in the movies tre file. At leats in wc4 anyway. I just ripped all the movies for wc4 and burned them onto cd's. I may be wrong, but I don't think they are in that file.

Whatever works I just need the wingman animations in an easily convertible format so I can put them in Freespace2.

Yeah, they're not in movies.tre I'm pretty sure they are in the gameflow.tre but i'm gonna check. Either way, when I find them I'll DivX them and upload them. These are the Wing Commander IV comm anims I'm talking about.

UH silent Warrior I need your e-mail address I still don't have it. I looked on here and the vbb. which models ere you going to do? I'll send them right over.

Damn. Well then have you ever met another Darkmage who was a WC fan? This guy was a serious writer\role-player, and had an awesome character.

Locos'imm, or something like that.

I've been trying to find him for almost two years, but he's disappeared off the face of the internet.

Back