I just realised...

Maybe they made an exception in this particular case, just to disinfect the Firekkans. Bird flu, you know.

I think the real question is, would they trust a human to cook another human. That would be like killing a deer and then having another deer cook it up for you. That's a terrible idea, deer don't eat other deer, so they wouldn't know what spices to use or what type of wine goes well with themselves. I mean, unless the Kats employ Hannibal Lecter, I doubt their slaves would have good culinary knowledge when it comes to preparing humans.

Hehe, yeah, I thought about that... it does seem all sorts of impractical, but still... it's a horrifying thought... and it made Cobra seem just a tad more sympathetic.

Ice Cream Man said:
This could be a fanfiction horror story: two confed pilots get captured, and one is forced to cook the other for his new master. :confused:

Heh, yeah, it seems like the perfect concept for a darker and edgier Wing Commander story. It would actually be pretty cool if the inevitable reboot focus on the aspect of the Kilrathi being mysterious and horrifying space monstrosities rather than the pretty cool cat people we all know and love.

Also, speaking of fanfics, we need more of those... I haven't seen one in... ages. :p

It would actually be pretty cool if the inevitable reboot focus on the aspect of the Kilrathi being mysterious and horrifying space monstrosities rather than the pretty cool cat people we all know and love.

I've seen the sketches--they look like cats!

Ah, yes, they should definitely look like cats, they should just be scary mysterious cats intent on feasting on your entrails, like they were presented in WC1, and arguably the film. They lost their scary-factor when they got so much screen time in WC2 and became cool instead.

Back