I Got A New Project

Shaggy

Vice Admiral
I'm starting on a CF-117 Rapier model this weekend. Of course there is no official kits out there so I went and special ordered A Lightning F Mk. 6 from Hasegawa. I was going to use a MIG-21 kit, cause I thought it would be more readily available and the Fishbed shares some major similarities, but I couldn't find any MIGs.
Anyway, creating a Rapier takes a lot of custom work, something I'm really in to, and I was wondering if anyone wanted me to create directions for it? Hey I can even throw in pictures:) The only problem I have is I'm not sure where to post, at least until I get Blue Midget's website up.
Well I just thought I'd throw that out there.

You dont have to ask.Im sure all of us wants the directions and some pictures of your Rapier when its complete :D

This is going to be a much larger project than I thought! So it's going to take me awhile to get the pics together. Right now I'm experimenting with paint to get that beat to hell look they have in the movie.
I wanted to try and build the entire thing out of the kit as it is off the shelf, that way it would be easy for anyone to build, but I'm going to have to use some other things for different parts, like a Sharpie cap for the fuel tank. So it's not going to be exact, but hopefully I can get it pretty close.:cool:

Back