I found it :(

It's so well hidden from the Forums that you can see it in the 'Who's Online' section. Luckily, they'll never figure it out.

Sleep

So we'd need to promote more mods and admins then.. I kinda like it being visible in the Who's Online thing.. kinda like the original AHCZ. It was public, just buried a bit. Added some character when random people stumbled in.

We definitely don't need any more admins. CIC staff should be the only ones playing with board settings. More mods maybe for when we're in Atlanta. I don't know who would be a suitable mod though, and don't say Ghost.

Eh, it's TC.. I'm at work and too lazy to log in

[obligatory]Ghost[/obligatory]

I would also like to note that usernames need to be at least three characters now... I'd never be able to register my name if I hadn't done it three years ago.

Cpl Hades said:
We definitely don't need any more admins. CIC staff should be the only ones playing with board settings. More mods maybe for when we're in Atlanta. I don't know who would be a suitable mod though, and don't say Ghost.

That's my point.. we shouldn't add more admins.. so short of that, we just make it not obviously viewable.. anyone who sees it by digging gets to come here too. I think that's most in line with the spirit of AHCZ.. just a strictly private CZ isn't as fun.

We need input from ace. Since it means he'd have to edit ace-1.com

I can unbolt a few anti-people options and see which freaks wander in.

ahcz.jpg

[23:25] [TC] Frosty No Permissions Viewing Forum ace's Happy Chat Zone
[23:26] [TC] Wow... No Permissions
[23:26] [TC] I thought Hades undid that
[23:26] [Frosty] Yipe, you knew before me.
[23:26] [Frosty] I like no permissions for random fuckfaces, just not for me :(

It'll definitely take some time to get used to, but it feels fine. It'll be nice to have AHCZ back. Hurrah!

hmm looks like I need to hand write my signature here.

The unregistered guy was me FYI.

Meson

Back