I did it!

Just sent you my landing/takeoff procedures, Eder (a copy for you too, KW). I didn't comment very much, but most of it is simple stuff anyway. As always, if you have any questions all you need to do is ask :).

Thanks, Q.
I just learned that I'm gonna have the whole year off to work on this stuff - but, alas, it's not really something I feel like celebrating, since the reason behind all the free time to come is that I didn't manage to get into college.

Ah, well. Stupid kids and their growing up in the 90's.

--Eder

That does suck, Eder :(. A word of advice (probably unnecessary advice, given its obviousness) - don't waste the whole year on WC.

Yeah, I guess I'll start looking for a part time job, and take spanish classes on saturdays like I used to do when I was learning english...

And I won't waste the whole year on WC also due to the fact that the stuff I have planned isn't enough to fill a whole year ;)

BTW, I tested some of your landing and take off stuff today - works great, I managed to understand all the important parts. I think I can start working on the missions for real now.

--Eder

Originally posted by Eder
And I won't waste the whole year on WC also due to the fact that the stuff I have planned isn't enough to fill a whole year.
Yeah, the way UE was supposed to be finished in one semester... :rolleyes:

BTW, I tested some of your landing and take off stuff today - works great, I managed to understand all the important parts. I think I can start working on the missions for real now.
Great! Always good to hear my stuff works because... well, you never know ;).

Back