I beat one of Maniacs records...

If, like many here, you've spent your entire life playing Wing Commander, you've probably got more career kills than him too ;)

Anyway, yeah, congrats on just over three weeks of bliss.

Is it actually possible to beat one of the games without exceeding his kill record? Even on the hardest difficulty? I havent admitadly beat them all on their hardest.

It has only begun. Even the longest journey starts with a single step. Congrats on a (hopefully) long and happy marriage!

Is it actually possible to beat one of the games without exceeding his kill record? Even on the hardest difficulty? I havent admitadly beat them all on their hardest.

Yeah, but Maniac made it all the way from WC1 to the end of prophecy without dying once. How many of us could do that.

Yeah, but Maniac made it all the way from WC1 to the end of prophecy without dying once. How many of us could do that.

True, but I can't count how often Maniac ejected throughout the games, while you as the player can not eject that often and proceed successfully in the game. ;)

True, but I can't count how often Maniac ejected throughout the games, while you as the player can not eject that often and proceed successfully in the game. ;)
Hey, that would actually be pretty fun - a game where you are the wingman who, most of the time, doesn't achieve any mission objectives (because Blair does), but in return, you are able to eject in any mission and go on with the game. In fact, make ejection automatic (so, no death... and no way to replay a mission), and *then* see how many kills people would get :).

Hey, that would actually be pretty fun - a game where you are the wingman who, most of the time, doesn't achieve any mission objectives (because Blair does), but in return, you are able to eject in any mission and go on with the game. In fact, make ejection automatic (so, no death... and no way to replay a mission), and *then* see how many kills people would get :).
Till WC3 assigns you to the "at risk" list. Might have to sit out that Kilrah mission.

Till WC3 assigns you to the "at risk" list. Might have to sit out that Kilrah mission.

lol.gif

Good point!

Back