I am one LUCKY bastard...BOO-YAH!

KilrathiSaga

Spaceman
Well, one week ago I was WC3-less and had no hopes of discovering the game for anything less than 33 on starvector. Then I found and ordered a psx version of the game for 15 bucks (which I haven't gotten yet...hmmm) and I thought life was just great.

Today, I stepped into my local EB store and low and behold there sat a boxed mint condition copy of WC3 (albeit used) with all CD's, the small manual, the large manual, the ship diagrams, and even the registration card...and all for 7 bucks!!!

It gets even better. Still being on the ever vigilant hunt for WC:KS, I continued to glance at their used games when I found Prophecy GOLD, unboxed sadly, but still for 10 bucks....BOO-YAH!

The CD's for both games are in great shape and I can't help but wonder...I have all of the Wing Commander games now that were ever made...what else could I ask for? Not much, I guess...mwahahahaha...(sigh)

Of course, there's still the matter of the Kilrathi Saga...but that is another story...

------------------
Stop the foolishness...
stop the insanity...
Re-release the Kilrathi Saga NOW!!!

I'm lucky too I have all the games including Kilrathi Saga expect I don't have Wc: academy.

The strong shall survive!!!!

I got all of them. I bought them all when they first came out except for WC1 and WC2.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing Armada, Academy, and KS. However, two of those are deluxe edition (WC2 and WC4DVD) and I just have WC1 on the PC gamer. KSaga wouldnt do me any good - my machine cant play sound from the PCGamer disk because my CD bites REALLY REALLY BAD.

Congradts on your findings. Prophecy Gold for $9? I think there are still a couple copies running around somewhere near here but I doubt that theyre that low.

Damn your luck come over here so I can polish your head for good luck!!
There were ship diagrams for WC3?Mine didn't have them and mine was mint condison.

-ICEMAN

------------------
...As long they dont piss me off!

[This message has been edited by ICEMAN (edited July 05, 2000).]

Be careful, KS, he might do more than polish it.

While we're on the subject of good WC finds, I just bought an original WC1 for a buck and P2 a while back for 5 bucks. Once, I got WC2, Academy, and Armada for less than 3 dollars combined. Alas, however, I no longer have Academy and Armada.
frown.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back