Hrm. . .ERROR?

Wendy

Spaceman
Which file is making these calls? It's from the end of my stderr.txt
yzwdot -0.000929Traceback (most recent call last):
File "perrysunsetconfed.py", line 2, in ?
File "C:\svn-win32-1.1.1\bin\priv/modules/dynamic_mission.py", line 143
<<<<<<< .mine
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
dot -0.000929ERROR: there are no rooms in basefile "perrysunset.py" ...
xyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwdot -0.000333Traceback (most recent call last):
File "perrysunsetconfed.py", line 2, in ?
<<<<<<< .mine
^
dot -0.000333ERROR: there are no rooms in basefile "perrysunset.py" ...

A problem seems to exist in the svn file dynamic_missions.py I copied my old one into the new dir and it works fine

And when I try starting a new game I get this:
xyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwyzwdot -0.000441Traceback (most recent call last):
File "mining_basesunsetmerchant.py", line 2, in ?
<<<<<<< .mine
^
dot -0.000441ERROR: there are no rooms in basefile "mining_basesunset.py" ...

I got a new version of the file dynamic_mission.py and it loaded up just fine.
Then when I tried to find the Pirate Seelig he wasn't there

that means your svn update didn't happen cleanly--perhaps you edited the file or downloaded a "fixed" one from the net...
either way deleting it was the right way to go to get the "clean" copy...you coculd have merged it by hand...
as for seeling...you might need to restart the mission after quitting by talkin to lynch again....

hellcatv said:
that means your svn update didn't happen cleanly--perhaps you edited the file or downloaded a "fixed" one from the net...
either way deleting it was the right way to go to get the "clean" copy...you coculd have merged it by hand...
as for seeling...you might need to restart the mission after quitting by talkin to lynch again....

Couple of things with that one.

For some reason, MO caught me on this as I never thought to look at it, my version file was supplanted/replaced/otherwise changed to say .privateer instead of .privateer009

AND

The missionfile was corrupted during the update. Both have been fixed and I'm charging through it again. Hope all is well, good to see you back. Hope the holidays are good for everyone, and were good for those that are just finishing them.

W.

excellent :) keep at it...
BTW if you devels and testers (Mamiya0taru, Wendy) have time on ICQ, it'd be nice to sync up since I'm back from vacation...I'm online

Back