How to change my account name here?

I think on XenForo sites like this one, the only people that can make these changes are the mods. PM one of the guys; I'd take a bet that despite his collection of firearms and supersoakers, @ChrisReid is really a soft touch ;)

We got it done. Thanks for the help. Now my Star Citizen and Wing Commander handles are the same. : )

Yeah, and for future reference for others, it's not technically a huge deal to change names, but we don't want to get in the habit of multiple name changes or having bunches of people asking for them, because then it just gets confusing as to who's who.

For the record, Afrim Kosovrasti is now Mindcrime. Thanks for working it AD & Dundradal.

Yeah I normally wouldn't ask but honestly accidentally used my real name here and have been wanting to change it ever since. I am mindcrime every other forum so I appreciate you allowing me to change it. Won't happen again u guys.

Yeah, and for future reference for others, it's not technically a huge deal to change names, but we don't want to get in the habit of multiple name changes or having bunches of people asking for them, because then it just gets confusing as to who's who.

For the record, Afrim Kosovrasti is now Mindcrime. Thanks for working it AD & Dundradal.

Yeah I used to be an admin on another XF forum. After a while we blanket banned name changes because there were just too many requests.

Mindcrime is an interesting choice Afrim :)

Thanks. I have been using mindcrime as my forum and in game name since 2001 when i started playing doom 2 and starlancer online. It's from my favorite Queensryche album "Operation Mindcrime". : )

Back