hi everone

hi my name is sziggy i'm new here i've pl ayeed ever wing commander game that chris robertson and origin made since the beginning of the wing commander sereis that origon made. my favorite games was wing commander four because it had the most video and it had lots of good actors in it like malcom mcdonald and the guy who played luke skywalker in the star wars movie by george lucas. also the two sequels to star wars, empire strikes and revenge of the jedi. older wcs games suck because thye on'dt have any video especially privateer and wing commander 1 wing commander 1 had a bad story. especially compared to price of freedom. i haven't read any of the books cuz their hard to find and also it takes a long time to read books especially big novels like the wc books.i hated privateer 2 it wasn't really a wc game was it it didn't have any cats in it (by witch i mean kilrathi, not real cats LOL) and also it was british and i couldnt tell what the people were saying becuse of there axents. oh yeah the movie sucked too i wish the star wars guy had played blare like in the games but instead they had the guy from shes all that play it i mean shes all that was aincredible movie and everyting but i mean realy hes just not as good as skywalker

please replay to me i like talking 2 ppl

Ziggy Stardust

------------------
Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
The Spiders From Mars
He played it left hand, but made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

Hey there Ziggy ...

Lesson one: The "guy who played luke skywalker in the star wars movie" is Mark Hamil. You are never to refer to him as "the guy who played luke skywalker in the star wars movie". That's Mark Hamil , got it?
biggrin.gif

Lesson two: Watch the WC movie again and again along with other sci-fi flicks untill you stop thinking that "She's All That" "is an incredible movie".
biggrin.gif

And Priv2 was set in a place really far away from Confed territory. Hence no Kilrathi or Confed. Or so the Priv2 FAQ says ... but frankly that's a fairly lame explination ... but once you get past all that it's really quite a good game but the booth interface really annoys the crap out of me
wink.gif
and so do Jincilla Skull ships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome
smile.gif

You can find the novels on internet book sites and general sites like ebay.com.

You don't like the WC2 storyline? I think it's nice when combined with the moody music.

Welcome
smile.gif

Lesson 3: It's Chris Roberts, not Chris Robertson.
Lesson 4: It's Malcolm McDowell, not Malcom McDonald
smile.gif

Normally, I wouldn't correct spelling mistakes, but I strongly believe that names should always be spelt correctly.

Ziggy Stardust said:
older wcs games suck because thye on'dt have any video especially privateer and wing commander 1 wing commander 1 had a bad story. especially compared to price of freedom.

No! You suck because you say a games sucks cause it has no video.
tongue.gif
All older games are great!

i hated privateer 2 it wasn't really a wc game was it it didn't have any cats in it (by witch i mean kilrathi, not real cats LOL) and also it was british and i couldnt tell what the people were saying becuse of there axents.

Well, I can't tell what you're saying, but I don't hate you.
smile.gif
Also, just because it doesen't have Kilrathi doesen't mean it isn't a WC game. Prophecy had little Kilrathi, and SO had none, so I gues they're not WC games either? Privateer 2 is a great game, and one of the better WC games at that.

oh yeah the movie sucked too i wish the star wars guy had played blare like in the games but instead they had the guy from shes all that play it i mean shes all that was aincredible movie and everyting but i mean realy hes just not as good as skywalker

HA HA HA HA HA!
smile.gif
Yes the movie sucked because DA did't hire a guy that played Blair as a 50 year old Commodore, to play a 24 year old Lt. Personaly I don't care who plays Blair, because if I did care I would wan't Blair from WC1 in all other games. The movie was very good, and if you think that She's all that is a good movie you realy need to get out more.

please replay to me i like talking 2 ppl

Ziggy Stardust

Not that many people will reply to you if you keep saying: The movie sucked. Older WC games suck, Privateer 2 sucks.....

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

wow you guys are nice to me thanks. oops i forgot how to spell mr hamils name so i just called him after the star wars person instead (everyone nose luke skywalker of course hee hee) maybe i'll like wc movie better the next time i see it afterall the first time i was tired and fell aslseep in the theatre after one of the fight seens. ill try watching again when its tv and maybe itll be more better then. and the jincilia skulls! MAN! I HATE THOSE THINGS! i mean they just fly so fast and i chase them over and over and over and over and i just can't hit them hard enough with my guns to kill them, i stopped playing when i couldnt kill them (but they couldnt kill me either so it was okay that i couldnt kill them, but i still wanted to get the jerks)

(whooopsy daisy i forget to click the thingy that makes my cool signature appear at the bottom of my post so i'm editing it and using the cut and paste thing i learned about in school to add it. neat!)

Ziggy
------------------
The Spiders From Mars

[This message has been edited by Ziggy Stardust (edited February 29, 2000).]

hey deaths head i tried to click on your link to ebay.com but when i clicked on it nothing happend so i tried double clicking on it and now the text highlighted black with like a white backgroun?? did you type the link wrong? my mom showed me that if i type it in aol's address thing it'll take me there by itself, thanks anyway LOL

Ziggy

------------------
The Spiders From Mars

LOL sorry quatro i din't even realise that i spelled the people's names wrong until you told me hehehe, i'll try to spell them good next time

Ziggy

------------------
The Spiders From Mars

Ziggy Stardust said:
hey deaths head i tried to click on your link to ebay.com but when i clicked on it nothing happend so i tried double clicking on it and now the text highlighted black with like a white backgroun?? did you type the link wrong? my mom showed me that if i type it in aol's address thing it'll take me there by itself, thanks anyway LOL

Ha Ha Ha.
biggrin.gif
OK, you can't click on it because it's not a link. You shold be able to click on this http://www.ebay.com

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

I see you're very new to the internet, Ziggy
smile.gif
. Death's Head typed in the address, but he didn't make it into a link. That's why nothing happens when you click on it. Links are usually a different colour, and generally are underlined. A good example of what a link looks like is the bit at the bottom of my post.

sorry quatro i din't even realise realise that i spelled the people's names wrong
Ziggy, take a look at my name again, and tell me what's wrong with the above sentence?
smile.gif

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited February 29, 2000).]

Ziggy Stardust said:
wow you guys are nice to me thanks. oops i forgot how to spell mr hamils name so i just called him after the star wars person instead (everyone nose luke skywalker of course hee hee) maybe i'll like wc movie better the next time i see it afterall the first time i was tired and fell aslseep in the theatre after one of the fight seens. ill try watching again when its tv and maybe itll be more better then. and the jincilia skulls! MAN! I HATE THOSE THINGS! i mean they just fly so fast and i chase them over and over and over and over and i just can't hit them hard enough with my guns to kill them, i stopped playing when i couldnt kill them (but they couldnt kill me either so it was okay that i couldnt kill them, but i still wanted to get the jerks)

Um, I hope that's not the reason why you said P2 sucks. Cause if you're not good at a game doesen't mean it's bad.
smile.gif

Quarto said:
Ziggy, take a look at my name again, and tell me what's wrong with the above sentence?
smile.gif

Let me guess, he misspelled it? I think it should be Quato, or Qaurto.
smile.gif

Yes, he misspelled it, Oorthworm
biggrin.gif
. Hey, if you say that, it still sounds like Earthworm... kinda
smile.gif

LOL sorry quarto i guess i just didn't read your name hard enough. i sure wish internet explorer had a spell checker! stupid microsoft!

earthworm, thats not the only reason why p2 was bad it had really bad music and the ships were pretty bad too. and the enemies were too stupid i missed the kilrathi i dont like pirates and when i was trying to sell organs the confed guys found me and shot me! i was shocked! i also dont like the music in the game especially in the videos cause its hard to hear people? and where the heck is blare?!?

Ziggy

------------------
The Spiders From Mars

Ziggy Stardust said:
earthworm, thats not the only reason why p2 was bad it had really bad music and the ships were pretty bad too. and the enemies were too stupid i missed the kilrathi i dont like pirates and when i was trying to sell organs the confed guys found me and shot me! i was shocked! i also dont like the music in the game especially in the videos cause its hard to hear people? and where the heck is blare?!?

Um, blare? Don't you mean Blair? Blair is definetly dead in P2 since it's set 100 years after Prophecy in which Blair is 50 years old, and than he goes mising in action. Also why would it have Blair? It's a game in which you buy/trade/sell as well as fight, Blair is a ConFleet officer. And not all WC games have Blair in them. Actualy most of them don't have Blair. OK. music in the game was very good IMO. Also, why where the ships bad? They're cool, and you get almost 20 to choose from, and your enemies have even more. Yes the AI was stupid, but like you said yourself, some of the fighters are a pain to destory, and just because it isn't the hardest of the WC games doesen't mean it's bad.
smile.gif
Like I said, a WC game doesen't need to have Kilrathi in it, I prefer fighting humans over an alien race.

and when i was trying to sell organs the confed guys found me and shot me! i was shocked!

There are no Confees in P2, there's CIS which is somewhat like a military police. Remember that P2 is set 100 years after the last WC game in the main series. Also, what do you think the CIS should do when they see you transporting black market goods? They will try to kill you as fast as posible.
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Hi, Ziggy!
smile.gif

There is one thing in P2 that I find to be very odd. Okay, the CIS will try (
smile.gif
) to shoot you down if you deal with goods from the black market. But why kill innocent victims, too? I mean if you deal with pleasure borgs (correct term in English version?) and get caught CIS ships will shoot down the transport and kill them!

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Ziggy Stardust said:
LOL sorry quarto i guess i just didn't read your name hard enough. i sure wish internet explorer had a spell checker! stupid microsoft!

How exactly is the lack of a spell checker in the web browser stupid? What other web browser has a checker for chat board posts?

and the enemies were too stupid i missed the kilrathi i dont like pirates and when i was trying to sell organs the confed guys found me and shot me! i was shocked!

That's what happens when you ship contraband, but since the enemies are "too stupid" it shouldn't be a problem if the CIS attacks you..

and where the heck is blare?!?

Ehh god...

[This message has been edited by ChrisReid (edited March 01, 2000).]

Quarto: One of the misspelling s of your name: 'quatro' == four yes?

Nighthawk: Perhaps the way it works is that cargo pilots know what they're hauling and are thus seen as willing smugglers ... just a thought ...

steampunk, LOL about that thing with four quatros!!! one is enough itd be atotally crazy if there was four more of him on the chat zone! now fore more of me, thatd be wicked neat

Ziggy

------------------
The Spiders From Mars

Back