Help!

Nitro

Spaceman
Hello pals!
I'm a wc-fan with a big problem: since 5 years i'm searching for the secret missions of wc1. Please if there's anybody out there, who has it send it to me per e-mail.
Ciao Col. Nico "Nitro" Feldman

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. We can't e-mail them to you, because that would be illegal.

Oddly enough, if you were asking for WC1 SM1, but the Kilrathi Saga version, there would be no problem... sending those would be perfectly legal.

Thus, you are left with two options.
1. Keep searching, and pray a lot. You will need divine help for this one
smile.gif
2. Search for the Kilrathi Saga instead. The Kilrathi Saga is the Win9x version of WC 1, 2 and 3, all in one box. And for that one, all the add-ons (both for WC1 and WC2) are available for free. The Kilrathi Saga is also quite difficult to find, but much easier than the original Secret Missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are better of buying a copy for yourself, then you have the original documention and you can always reinstall the game should the need arise. Besides that, the games are fairly cheap these days.

I got a cd with WC1 and WC2 that inluded all the Secret Missions, and Special Operations, plus the WC2 speech pack. It came with most of the original documentation, including all the vital imformation on how to install and play the game plus the codes for WC1-SM2. I paid about 12 dollars I think, unfortunately the cd is on loan, indefinately.

You can download the add-ons for Kilrathi Saga at no charge.

Hi, Nitro!

A good place to look for them would also be Ebay Germany. They usually have a lot of WC stuff and it isn't expensive. I got my P2 from there. I had to pay more for p&p than for the actual game
smile.gif

P.S. Ich hätte auch in Deutsch antworten können, aber das wäre wohl unhöflich gewesen!
smile.gif

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

Ja, das ist richtig, Mann sprächt English hier. That way everybody understands eachother.
smile.gif

That's kinda correct I hope?

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

That sounds like something I would have said in Germanand frankly my german sucks chunks. So you conugation is probably wrong ... but then again what do I know?

------------------
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

NR: Not bad. Only two little spelling errors
smile.gif
:

Mann sprächt English... should be Man spricht Englisch... or even better Wir sprechen hier Englisch since Mann refers to a male person.

Well, enough German lessons for today.
smile.gif

------------------

Thanks, Nighthawk. Only 4 more months and I'll never have to speak a word of that dreadfull language ever again.
tongue.gif

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

[This message has been edited by No Regret (edited February 27, 2000).]

NR: Hey, now, don't start offending other languages! Otherwise I'll have to get unhöflich the next time!
smile.gif

But I know how you feel after having to study French in school for about six years. The only good things about it were a) that we usually had some good-looking young Frenchwoman as teacher and b) I used to be the only male person in the class!
cool.gif

------------------

Dammit, lucky bastard! We got an old, bald guy for French, and absolutly NO girls in my class (or my school for that matter
mad.gif
)

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Oh, and being the only male in the class had another advantage (besides the obvious one
smile.gif
):
My grades were better without having to work much harder!
cool.gif
The teachers seemed to admire me (in some strange way) for holding on for so long!
biggrin.gif

------------------

I bet you'll have trouble holding on
rolleyes.gif

------------------
The time is near.

I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

DH: You mean your request for more details? Yup, I received it but having only some small amount of spare time I have not been able to dig it all up until now. But be sure it's not forgotten!
smile.gif

NR: No comment on that one.
wink.gif

------------------

Back