Help Request

Evan

Rear Admiral
I know, I know, it sounds like advertisement or something like that. It is not, I just hoping, that perhaps you can help me on something here. I got a free piece of music here, that you can download (link below). Every download will get me higher on the site's Charts, which means I am getting more popular and I am getting more clicks.

Since the song (it is called "Dancefloor") is completely free, you can do whatever you want with it: Copy it, burn it, remix it or even make a Wing Commander-Video out of it. Now here is the link:

Click

You don't need to register or anything, just click on "Download". Thank you.

LOAF: If you think, it does not fit in here, feel free to close or delete it.

I downloaded it :)

I'd give it a solid "OK", decent melody, but seems to lack.. I dont know.. a "hook" of some kind.. but then again, I am not the most musically inclined.. or diverse person in the world.

But, I definitely did not think it was bad.. and I'm usually pretty quick to say "Ugh.. next!" when listening to music.

Anyway, that's my $0.02

-Capn

Thanks for the feedback and support.

Johnny: I'm glad, that it's ok for you :).

I will release another free song on monday. Keep downloading :). (Still working on a Wing Commander-Song....)

Luxury Life

A new chapter!

Thanks to your efforts, Dancefloor was Top 1 on the mp3.de-Pop-Charts four days in a row! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! So as promised, here is another new song for free download. Make it as successful as Dancefloor. This one is called "Luxury Life":

Download "Luxury Life"

PS: I should really make a Wing Commander Song for the community for christmas...

It's me again. I uploaded the third and my favourite song of the EP. The song is called "Never" and I think it is a gread piece of pop-rock. Feel free to DL it and again a big thank you to all of you and LOAF for letting me posting this.

Click!

This ain't bad... I like the melody, but I have to agree that it is in desperate need of a change up, people tend to lose interest in a song that drones on the same melody.

Back