Help on a universe?

Terra2111

Spaceman
I wasn't sure were to post this but this made a good guess, I know rule 6

6) Talking about other subjects, even other space combat games, that are not directly related to WC is not the best idea. Proceed with caution.

But I really need help, I am currently trying to figure out a realistic universe where humanity has begun its colonisation of the galaxies and has colonised the moon and mars with permanent civilian populations and has also set up research posts and such on or in orbit of other planets i.e. Mercury(important for one of the stories) but I notice many people make sci-fi universe yet they have mistakes and things that don't make sense, one of my friends suggested here, and so I come to your help and ask for you to help me create realistic technologies in a sci-fi future with high manuervability space fighters and large colonies on planets other then earth.

Alright, here is the low down

The Earth firstly colonised the moon, I have thought of the glass bubble idea, and am curious would an artificial atmosphere be possible to be created on the moon, and if so would it then be possible to Terraform the moons surface? Another part is multiple large towers reaching up into space connected with structures connecting the multiple towers where space ships can be launched with ease, is this possible? and how would it be set about? Another thing is small fighters with almost atmospheric manuverability in space, using maybe a venting system for the thrusters? how feasible is this? Also there are colonies on Mars that are open like earth and people can breath the atmosphere, I was thinking atmospheric converters which would remove the carbon dioxide and other harmful gases and replaces them with that of the earths atmosphere converting it to a breathable atmosphere for the civilians? is this feasible? All will be greatly appreciated

Try posting this to the general forum -- more people will read it (and it's not really an editing question).

Back