Help A Wingnut, Get Cool Art (June 28, 2016)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Longtime community member NinjaLA recently had a scare that sent him to the emergency room. The good news is that he's recovering now and all is well - except for the medical bills he racked up through the ordeal. He's not asking for charity, but he is willing to take on your art commissions to help offset the costs. Ninja's been making Wing Commander art for us for more than
ten years, so many are familiar with his talents. If you'd like to help one of our own and have something in mind that he might be able to create, send him a note!

I have an unplanned and mighty expensive ER visit to attempt to pay for. So starting now and for a limited period of time, I am offering drawings of no less than 3 hours of personal work involvement for $50 on actual paper with actual art supplies. I will draw you.. I will draw your dog.. I will draw barbarian warriors.. I will draw cars, motorcycles or space ships and airplanes. Anything you'd be willing to show your parents (sorry not safe for work crowd). If you are interested at all... drop me a line right here. Just messaging me is no commitment to buy.. it costs nothing to talk about that art piece you've always wanted. :)

--
Original update published on June 28, 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's not too private a piece of information, how high is the bill?

Myself, scratch is tight but not so tight that I couldn't part with some for an art piece or two for Elegy, especially for a good cause. I'd have to talk it over with the missus to be sure.

All the best Ninja, and I sincerely hope you're ok. As it happens I'm currently in the middle of a personal financial meltdown too; but in a few weeks I'll see if I can't pitch in - always loved your work.

Anyone know if this is still current? I sent @NinjaLA a note as indicated about a week ago but no response. I certainly don't want to be pushy if no support is needed anymore I am more than happy. Just wanted to make sure I don't miss the opportunity to help a fellow wingnut and get cool art at the same time.

I heard from him about a week ago; no response to my specifics on our requests since then.
I hope he's ok.

Back