Hell fuckin' yeah!

New TV series

About the probable WC TV show, not much on PNR site, but those guys must be good! - at least they really believe that :D From what I understood, they have plans for more WC Games too, I just hope they have the structure and the $ to develop good games.

TV series?!?!?!?!? More games?!?!??!?!?!?! AHHHH I can't take the pressure!!! *twitch* :)

I will second that hell yeah!

Damn guys, this is awesome. I swear I be havin' goosbumps as I'm readin' this. Hell yeah. Kick ass! Wing Commander is back in town. Wish I had more time to post, but I'm failin all of my courses horribly, so...

I'm not going to get TOO excited given the false alarms in the past, the companies going bust which WC members have gone to, so please remember that what follows next is my restrained response to an announced TV show and possible WC games...

FUCKING YEAH YES YES YES OH MY GOD YAHOOO BLLOOODDYYY MARVERLOUS I'M GONNA TOAST ME SOME KATS TONIGHT, YEEEHAW

REACHES FOR PHONE BOOK

HELLO AUSTRALIA WING COMMANDER IS COMING BACK YEHHAHH, *reaches at chest* can't take the blood pressure, heart attack imminent, OH YES WOOHOO.... OWWWW! brb

Yeah I really do hope CR regains his sanity and makes it along the lines of WCIV rather than the WC movie, maybe this WWI movie mentioned on the site will satisfy his need for radar and rusty submarines.

History isn't exactly my strong point, maybe I can just send CR a box that makes radar noises all day until he gets sick of them.

Well..it finally worked...after all this time all i had to do was sell my soul to the devil to get WC back :D

Im so friggin happy I think I'm gonna start the happy dance!!! :p

Wonder what station is gonna pick it up????

HELL YEAH!!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME! :D:D

I can't belive this! I come home after a not so good day and log on to the CIC and WHAM!! WC TV SHOW! I feel like jumping up and down. Nah, I'll just go kill kitties!

Back