Has anybody had any really Good luck find WC

Jonny2284

Spaceman
I found a really good Deal today, In my local Cash Converters (Seconds hand place). I found an original copy of WC3 which I got for 3 Pounds. If that wasn't enough when I opened the box there were two copies of the manual called "Victory Streak" although only one of the actually manual and two copies of the CD's. How's that for a bargain?

Has anybody else had a deal like that?
And has anybody seen a copy of WC4 in Lincolnshire England? It's the only WC I can't find.

Can people fill this pole in?
http://www.bravenet.com/vote/vote.asp?usernum=2003603622

Jonny

[This message has been edited by Jonny2284 (edited March 25, 2000).]

I found Armada, Academy, and WC 2 all for about five bucks one time at an Electronics Boutique. But, unfortunately, they didn't work at all on my PC, and my mom made me return them. Damn.

Earlier, though, I found WC 3 for about three bucks, although it doesn't work very well. And I bought WC2 (again) and Privateer for about two bucks each, but they don't work all that great, either.

In short, I've found some good deals, to a certain degree, but I'd have been happier if the games work better.
eek.gif

I did find End Run for three bucks, though, which was the best WC deal I ever had.
smile.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I went ahead and filled out that poll, just for the hell of it.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

That pole was cool. Johnny I sent you mail about WC IV

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

lets see here... WC3 for about 5 bucks (2.5 pounds at the time), could have gotten original WC4 for 14 but didnt have the cash, and just traded XvT (ill leave it up to you to figure how much that's worth!!!) for WC4 on DVD.

------------------
I don't respect your authority BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE!!!

I saw Wing Commander: Secret Missions for the SNES on sale at Blockbuster for $10 If my SNES had the necessary cables, I would have picked it up.

Back