Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mindcrime

Commodore
Wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you all pig out like I'm gonna! Thanks to Chris and Ben and everyone thats puts in all the hard work to keep this place going. And thanks to my fellow nerds who just can't stay away from these forums for more than a day at a time lol. Gobble gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving, all y'all. I wish you all many blessings for the coming year and a table as full as you wish it. Me and mine - we're doing the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving experience this year: popcorn, buttered toast, jellybeans and pretzels served on a ping-pong table. Might have to post pictures.

Thrakhath says "Ni'rashraiga esh'gagakiga erg Gathshra. Gathki riga'ukdorjik deshas riga'h'in eshma, Terran'hra..."

What does he mean by 'Enjoy your burned bird meat while you still can", do you suppose?

Happy Thanksgiving! Check out my amazing cranberry sauce:

cranberrysauce2015.jpg

Being a Brit, I always forget that this holiday is coming around, and every year I lament that I haven't finished drawing my Thanksgiving present for the Americans at the CIC.

I'll try to finish my Behemoth cooking a giant space turkey in time for next year.

Back