Happy Birthday Chris! (March 17, 2023)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Transmission Interrupted! I’m taking over your normal Wing Commander feed to wish a very happy birthday to CIC founder Chris Reid! Chris is the reason you’ve seen a new update in the space every single day for the past twenty years. Heck, most of the time you see my byline it’s because he’s taken the time to find something I was fooling with on Discord or Twitter. None of this site would be possible without Chris and he’s also one of the most thoughtful and competent people I’ve ever known. So in the greatest old IRC style, please put down your trouts and raise a virtual mug of Goddard Special to a real legend! Now, back to your regularly scheduled commlinks…

--
Original update published on March 17, 2023

Happy birthday Chris, I didn't know that your birthday is in March, too. My birthday is on 9th March ;-)

Happy Birthday!
Heck, most of the time you see my byline it’s because he’s taken the time to find something I was fooling with on Discord or Twitter.

I suppose the obvious joke is that this makes it hard to tell if I've written my own birthday post. :)

Happy birthday Chris, I didn't know that your birthday is in March, too. My birthday is on 9th March ;-)

Happy Birthday!

Back