Had Kat Swift been President of Confed, then the Kilrathi wouldn't've attacked Confed.

nicewitch

Veteran Spaceman
Fact #1: Kat Swift promotes honesty; the Kilrathi believe humans are dishonest, i.e. that Kilrathi that said in that WCA episode of that female doctor that designed that anti-Kilrathi bioweapon; he said to Archer "Do you think I'm foolish to believe you, Terran? Your species does not know how to tell the truth". Thus the Kilrathi would've respected Kat Swift.
Fact #2: Kat Swift is athletic and the Kilrathi like physicalness, and so they would've respected her even more.
Fact #3: Kat Swift uses a cat as her symbol. The Kilrathi are a catlike race, and so they would've respected her even more.
Fact #4: Kat is knowledgeable of the issues. All Admiral Geoffrey Tolwyn cared about was his Behemoth. So the Kilrathi would've respected her beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Fact #5: Kat Swift is a wonderful woman; she dressed up as Wonder Woman during her Presidential Campaign. So the Kilrathi would've respected her all the more.

Had Kat Swift formed an alliance with the Kilrathi, then they'd be in good condition had the Mantu returned.

Oh man, this guy again? Was this the person that obsessed over George Washington or something? Those days were great. I wish we attracted loonies like we use to...

Oh man, this guy again? Was this the person that obsessed over George Washington or something? Those days were great. I wish we attracted loonies like we use to...
Some of us get a little trigger happy when an easy target shows up. I stayed a lurker for years fearing becoming part of a flame war. At least he provides something to shoot at.

Lunatics can be quite entertaining...or bloody annoying. How I'm feeling that day usually determines which.

George Washington, super polymers, and that one woman from that one episode of Academy supposedly touching Blair inappropriately, among other, more forgettable stuff. Also he's a girl, true story.

I forget if George Washington Super Polymer missiles crazy person is the same as Concordia-Miraxynx-Whatever I'm a girl!!!!.

I think they might be two different crazies. But we were just about due for a Concordia stop. The last one was really short since we called it out in like 10 minutes after the first thread.

And the real magic for these things happens in #wingnut. When Con-crazy showed up it was always a Behemoth worth of laughs.

We still get Rie occasionally; I still haven't figured out what "Voyagers of Space - In Human Minds" is supposed to be about, or why it would even be remotely considered a Wing Commander fan project.

I agree with both nicewitch and centurianmudpig. For the Kilrathi to ally with humanity & other races, Confederation would have to be renamed Profederation (the prefix con promotes negative actions whereas the prefix pro promotes positive actions).

I wondered if you might return nicewitch, seems we didn't have to wait long.

*sits back and grabs popcorn*

Post #401 huh? Well it was going to happen sooner or later, why not now.

The only thing which might have stopped the Kilrathi from going on the offensive would have been Confed going on a full fleet offensive rather than the half measures the politicians had them tuck in pre-McAuliffe or maybe if the Emperor, his sons, and both grandsons had gone to the battle and been killed there.

Back