Gregory Martin and Jeff Bennett voices sound identical. What if the Gargoyles met the Kilrathi? WC "Phoenix Gate" game idea.

Gregory Martin provided speaking “for” Ghostmaster Ghost character in The Real Ghostbusters episode “Short Stuff”; and Jeff Bennett provided speaking “for” a Kilrathi Captain Character in WCATV episode “Recreation”. Those voices seem to sound identical. There is a magical orb in “Recreation” , there is a very similar magical orb in “Short Stuff” and there is a very similar magical orb in WildC.A.T.S Covert Action Teams episode 13.

https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/Short_Stuff

https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/Ghostmaster

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJcrtWqmqVQ&pp=ygUdUmVhbCBHaG9zdGJ1c3RlcnMgU2hvcnQgU3R1ZmY%3

Speaking of The Real Ghostbusters episodes, in “Elementary My Dear Winston”, did Moriarty (and other captured ghosts) eventually escape from The Real Ghostbusters’ Containment Unit through it’s glass or plastic window? The Real Ghostbusters’ uses 220 Volts of electricity via power amplifiers to provide ten MegaWatts conducted force field on a metallic cover that is probably somehow covered with insulation and is probably covered with another metallic cover like a capacitor, but said glass or plastic window cannot conduct electricity force field, so it could not prevent said ghosts from escaping through it. What if “Elementary My Dear Winston” had been a two part episode of how Moriarty said that he is the “personification of crime” instead of “the Napoleon of crime”, and after he would escape from the Containment Unit, he could say that he is “also the embodiment of crime” after his body fully solidifies, and he could try to rape Janine Melnitz as a somewhat of a public service episode to be used as an example to explain to children and adults about why rape must never occur? Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Janine, Slimer, and the Ghostbusters could explain how and why rape is very wrong. I remember when Slimer was in that D.A.R.E. public service anime movie some years ago to teach children about never using baddrugs. Theoretically, the Real Ghostbusters could use adjustable equipment to defeat Moriarty much like the Ghostbusters defeated and captured the Bogeyman in episode of “The Bogeyman Is Back”.

And how did The Real Ghostbusters afford enough money to pay for continuous usage of all that electricity if their standard fee for capture and containment is $1500?

Also, speaking of magic, did David Warner clarify how the Archmage falling in cave paradox was originally prevented in Gargoyles? And how would the Kilrathi think of the Gargoyles and the Three Weird Sisters and vice versa if the aging genes were discontinued in Gargoyles’ bodies and they lived to meet the Kilrathi? Is Detective Bluestone an ancestor of Todd “Man——-“ Marshall? Tom Wilson provided speaking “for” both of them, and they both have very similar facial characteristics and body shapes. Was the Phoenix Gate used by the Confederation to travel through time to and from future events for intelligence gatherings about the Kilrathi due to how in Wing Commander Novel Action Stations there was a quote of how the Confederation needs to comprehend where the Kilrathi Fleet will be next so that the Confederation Fleet can meet the Kilrathi Fleet?

And speaking of the Phoenix Gate, what if WC Media and WC Games were about a mysterious virus (such as a theoretical type of covid19 rabies virus mix) that theoretically causes beings to be cruel to each other, and the Hubeings, Kilrathi Beings, Firekka Beings, Mantu beings, Oasians Beings, and other Beings joined forces to use their Armed Forces to take into custody and cure “Beings” that communicated and/or behaved cruelly? A huge variety of: vehicles, engines, equipments, armors, and weapons, including “less lethal” weapons could still be used, though. No nukes and no antimatters used, though. Such a virus could be worded as “cruel virus”. There could be a few missions that have player(s) necessitate theoretically killing some “Beings” and destroying their vehicles to prevent their nukes and antimatters from attacking. I am willing to read all of your replies.

Sent from my iPhone

Speaking of The Real Ghostbusters episodes, in “Elementary My Dear Winston”, did Moriarty (and other captured ghosts) eventually escape from The Real Ghostbusters’ Containment Unit through it’s glass or plastic window?

As long as you have absolutely no follow-up questions, yes.

Back