Great Quotes

"Your lack of promotion had nothing to do with it your flying style took care of that."

From the bloopers: "Who here knows about the Maniac?! Oh you."

"Isn't that guy from Star Wars."
"In the middle of my career he starts going fwmmmmmmmkzzzzzzz."

the best little line in WC is from WC4...

Maniac - "...been awhile since you've held a flight stick, or did you have a sand princess to do that for you...hehehe, you don't have to answer that."
Blair - "Maniac!"
Maniac - "I know, I know...but you gotta admit you missed my sparkling repartie just alittle!"

"Wooooooooo Wee, Gimmie some juice, Grandma"

I remeber in the WC 4 demo the bad guys used to say it all the time, but they didn't seem to say it very much at all during the actual game...

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Well...Phillip it would make no sense inside the game...

Yeah, probably. Might have turned out like something like that 3rd Rock From the Sun episode with Mark Hamil. [shudders at the thought].

"Look at those little staples... If they don't have staples, why talk to them..."

Eisen: I know things get hairy out there, but you can't abandon your spacecraft just cause some cat's sniffing around your tail! Do you think I've got elves in the back room working on these things?!

Originally posted by Chris Blair

From the bloopers: "Who here knows about the Maniac?! Oh you."

I think he says something about a mirror.......

Originally posted by Ijuin
Eisen: I know things get hairy out there, but you can't abandon your spacecraft just cause some cat's sniffing around your tail! Do you think I've got elves in the back room working on these things?!

The funny thing about that quote is that one time when I had 98% damage and ejected he gave me the same speech. Nice to know that they value space craft more then the pilots themselfs.

Yes, well, that's always been my problem with WC... ejection is not really treated as a viable option. Even in WC1 (where at least the game allows you to continue with the game after ejecting, and where you even get a medal the first time you eject), the entire mission is treated as a failure. You can save the Ralari, eject on your way back, and then go down the Rostov path as if you failed to save the damn thing.

Not to mention that aircraft actually cost a lot less. An Arrow, if I'm right, costs 4000000 credits. Assuming that that's the same as Anerican currency, compare that to today's F-14s, which set you back 14000000.

Back