Great Quotes

Anything said by Malcolm McDowell for starters, esp "Admirals by definition do not usurp, Colonel..."

And for some reason, Blair's taunt from WC4: "You're going down! Big Time!". The cheese factor always made me laugh. I imagine the people in the sound booth during ADR recording asking Hamill for some taunts off the top of his head and that being the result...

'kick the little twerps ass' -Cpt. Eisen to Col. Blair on the duel btwn Blair and Flash. need i say more?

Those ones are good. Should have put mine in before, but some good ones are Angel saying how the Kilrathi do not coexist. A mate's favourite quote, actually, and I quite like it too. Maniac's 'I GOT FOUR QUEENS!' line, and the two choices for letting Dekker deck Maniac. You know, 'Maniac's gonna get creamed!' 'This I gotta see!' Even funnier when they're put together.

I thought it was great when Hobbes asked Colson to take a step outside. I always imagine him adding 'Pilgrim' at the end, because it sounded something right out of a John Wayne movie!

I was waiting for something like that all the way through the movie. :) It was actually Stingray he said it to. That was a good line, as well as how Angel keeps the troops in line. My, how I laughed when she threatened to send Stingray out with the trash. :)

I like the scene when Blair tells Maniac about his Confed Promotion. "My promotion came through, my promotion came through....How about Confed, that's not right" :D

That's a good one too. Silly me, I remembered there was a very similar thread on quotes. Oh well. I have a couple more. One is an interation between Blair and Sparks, which I think adds to her personnality.

Maverick: I saw you working on that other Sabre earlier. Nice fuselage.
Sparks: Why, thank you, Colonel.
Maverick: I was talking about the Sabre…

Also, Blair telling Colson that he'd like to be there when they pull the trigger at his execution. Right on, Blair, but I would have phrased it diffirently. If I can speak freely for a second, I would have said that I'd have liked to be the one to 'pull' the fucking trigger.

I liked Blair's quote to Sparks, when he needed his Sabre outfitted with torpedoes to attack the K'tithrak Mang.

'Tolwyn's wanted me off this ship from the start. Now I'm going to give him a reason.'

Also liked WC2 Maniac's ejection comm, 'Time to ride the crazy chair!'

Another one would have to be a quote by Zhurak the stealth fighter pilot from 'Invisible Enemy': 'You will have no trophy from my defeat!'

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Also, Blair telling Colson that he'd like to be there when they pull the trigger at his execution. Right on, Blair, but I would have phrased it diffirently. If I can speak freely for a second, I would have said that I'd have liked to be the one to 'pull' the fucking trigger.
Heh, don't you ever get tired of complaining about Jazz? :p Besides, he's not as bad as Khasra anyway.

All these are interesting quotes and I like them too.

What I like very much is from Prophecy`s deleted.

I dont remember it exactly but is a comm between Maestro and Stilleto about aproaching the bugs cloaked.

Originally posted by Quarto
Heh, don't you ever get tired of complaining about Jazz? :p

Lemme put it this way. Stick him in a boxing ring with a bag over his head, and I'd go at it all month, and then some.

Originally posted by TopGun
"Goodbye My Friends" can't remember who says it though

I think Angel says that some place or another. Will have to look that one up.

Back