Great mod keep going

U

Unregistered

The mod is great please keep going :)
My only criticism is that the enemies are aiming better (or shooting longer salvos) then in Wing Commander 1 and 2 and that therefore the shields should be a little bit more resisistanz on normal difficulty

Unregistered said:
The mod is great please keep going :)
My only criticism is that the enemies are aiming better (or shooting longer salvos) then in Wing Commander 1 and 2 and that therefore the shields should be a little bit more resisistanz on normal difficulty
I had no problem evading shots.

I am just droping by to congrat you guys for the great work on the latest episode. Quite a bit late, I know, but I have been incredibly busy to even play it lately.
Squealer looks good ;). Only wish I had shaved the goatee before sending those pics :p
And I liked the look on that drunk pilot I cant remember the callsign.Very...Homer Simpson!

Your 3-day-goatee added to the noir flavor. :p

And to the original poster: don't worry, we're still going. We're actually past the halfway mark now with, uh... "only" two episodes to go. :p

Yeah, which hopefully means less than another year of pain and torture.

...Uh, I mean, fun. Mind-boggling fun.

Eder said:
Your 3-day-goatee added to the noir flavor. :p

Well, glad it worked for something, because when I look at that pic, I try to guess what the hell I was thinking by letting it grow...

And right now its back again, now this time its a full fledged 10-day-goatee...go figure. :p Its easier just lo leave it alone, until I change my mind once again... its a vicious circle, really.

Back