GOG Sale Knocks $38.40 Off Wing Commander Series (June 29, 2014)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Today's the last day of GOG's hot summer sale, so there's another brief shot at getting the Wing Commander series for a whopping 80% off. That's $9.52 for WC1 through Prophecy, Armada, Academy, the Privateers, all expansions and bonus material. You, diehard Wingnut reader, probably own all of these many times over, but hit the little "Gift entire pack" button and send Wing Commander joy to your friends!

--
Original update published on June 29, 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wing Commander Saga 80% off"? Oops. Hopefully no one will confuse it with the fan-game of the same name. (That rhymes) ;)

@FekLeyrTarg

Yes, the same i thought.

@ChrisReid

Please write a note in your news, that the GOG package "Wing Commander Saga" have nothing to do with our fan game "Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn". Just for completeness.

I'm pretty sure only the people who worked on Saga would mistakenly think GOG was referring to the fan game. And if someone else did did, I already wrote several sentences about how the sale was for a compilation of "the Wing Commander series" and listed out the specific Wing Commander games that this refers to. :)

Is there a note on the Wing Commander Saga website that it has nothing to do with Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga?

Back