Future of Wing Commander Conference (September 19, 2011)

We'll see how this conference goes and see about organizing monthly chats to follow up.

The #wingnut regulars are active in the channel most evenings (US nighttime) talking about WC.

Everyone should feel free to drop by! During US daytime hours it's fairly quiet (although maybe some of the international wingnuts could start an international day shift and keep the place busy during the off hours for us)

I'd love to stop by and chat with you guys about great upcoming Collateral Damage news. But due to my hectic work schedule. I'll be unavail. Have fun though!

I'll be at work during this :( Okay, I start work half an hour after this begins, but I'll probably be driving to work during that time. I hope NDA's don't prevent you guys sharing the news on the future of Wing Commander with me anyway... :p

I'd like to thank all the wingnuts who came out to the event and made it a success. We talked about quite a bit last night and we are thinking that we will start holding monthly chat events in #wingnut. Watch the front page in the coming days/weeks for more information.

Again thanks to everyone who came out! It was great to talk with so many wingnuts!

Yeah, I'm thinking next month we do an early Saturday one for us (so like 1 or 2 pm EST then the next month maybe earlier if we miss people?) so that way it's a reasonable time in Australia and Europe.

Does that sound like a good plan to everybody?

Anything between 8:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT would probably be reasonable for Europe, but not all of that would be my favourite time...

Back