Future Direction for the Standoff Team

I always felt that if UE2 ever WAS developed, it should be from the point of view of the Kilrathi; battling against their known prophecies and such.

I'm just curious... what does missing Saga links have to do with the future of the Standoff team?

Pulmonox said:
I always felt that if UE2 ever WAS developed, it should be from the point of view of the Kilrathi; battling against their known prophecies and such.
That would make precious little sense - although any mod from a Kilrathi point of view could potentially be great, such a mod simply wouldn't be UE2, in the same way that UE is not related to Prophecy (even though it's set during the same conflict).

Dyret said:
I'm just curious... what does missing Saga links have to do with the future of the Standoff team?

Well eh that was my fault. I wanted to know if the Standoff were working on any other projects and I was hoping that a game parallel to WC3 at the battle of Fryea + Hyperion would be produced.

But Falcon 988 pointed me to Saga which I didnt know existed before that.

I don´t know about the rest of the team, but I´m willing to beta test any good WC project that comes up :)

Back