Future Direction for the Standoff Team

Pulmonox

Commodore
I always felt that if UE2 ever WAS developed, it should be from the point of view of the Kilrathi; battling against their known prophecies and such.

Dyret

Super Carrot!
I'm just curious... what does missing Saga links have to do with the future of the Standoff team?

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Pulmonox said:
I always felt that if UE2 ever WAS developed, it should be from the point of view of the Kilrathi; battling against their known prophecies and such.
That would make precious little sense - although any mod from a Kilrathi point of view could potentially be great, such a mod simply wouldn't be UE2, in the same way that UE is not related to Prophecy (even though it's set during the same conflict).

Thunderbolt

Rear Admiral
Dyret said:
I'm just curious... what does missing Saga links have to do with the future of the Standoff team?

Well eh that was my fault. I wanted to know if the Standoff were working on any other projects and I was hoping that a game parallel to WC3 at the battle of Fryea + Hyperion would be produced.

But Falcon 988 pointed me to Saga which I didnt know existed before that.

Starkey

Avenging Rooster
I don´t know about the rest of the team, but I´m willing to beta test any good WC project that comes up :)