Free to a loving home - my WC collection

boatgeek

Rear Admiral
Hi all, I have been away for too long but I am back with a huge request. Is there someone out there that could adopt my WC collection and give it some love? It is by no means large but I have no space to keep it.

All the games are represented, in one form or other, including a mint condition KS Saga and some battered originals of WC1 secret missions. There are some trading cards and a tips book as well.

I am UK based and would rather not ship abroad if possible.

Hi boatgeek, I dropped all of mine to the National Videogame Museum in Sheffield, might be worth contacting them; I didn't have a copy of the Kilrathi Saga to give them.

Hi all, I have been away for too long but I am back with a huge request. Is there someone out there that could adopt my WC collection and give it some love? It is by no means large but I have no space to keep it.

All the games are represented, in one form or other, including a mint condition KS Saga and some battered originals of WC1 secret missions. There are some trading cards and a tips book as well.

If you have no UK takers, I would be interested in this collection. The only negative is that I live in the United States. However, if you are willing to ship, all I would need to know is the shipping/ customs costs, and I can send you the required funds.

My parents are in the U.K. and could ship them onto me at a later date.
Are you looking to send them all to one person or willing to break them up? If the latter if you give the specifics of what you have I can tell you which I would add to my display and which would be better off elsewhere as they would just end up in storage.

Good call on the museum, will drop them a line. Will take some time later to detail everything that I have and will pop it on here.

Back