Free ks

you're gonna get banned, i hope you know that. you cant post warez or abandonwares read the rules

Originally posted by Fenris
Apparently he didn't get the message when the first time he tried posting it, the mods scrambled it.
LOAF 15 60////4 [//|_|+ #1||| :p

11) Linking to, offering, requesting, or hinting at the existence or whereabouts of warez, abandonwarez or other illegal content, can result in immediate banning.

CAN YOU READ? :mad:

Guess not.

Bye Bye.

Just because Kris is away doesn't mean you can break the rules. So please either quit it, or go away and die. Thank you.

Your ever loving CZ admin,

Cpl Hades

I don't get it. What's the point in downloading KS? I bet all the versions found on warez sites only include WC1 and 2, since 3 is so darned big.

And I really don't see what's so great about the KS versions of 1 and 2... I borrowed KS from a friend once, only to find that it makes my joystick act weird, and that some of the sounds and music have been replaced... even that classic mass driver sound from the originals! :(

(The only thing I liked about it was that I didn't need to reboot via DOS anymore, and that I finally got to play the SMs)

--Eder

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
Just because Kris is away doesn't mean you can break the rules. So please either quit it, or go away and die. Thank you.

Your ever loving CZ admin,

Cpl Hades

i love you hades :p

Originally posted by Mad Hatter

In the originals, maybe.
In KS - it`s more like 99% of it, because the rest of the game acts so erratically.
at least you have it fs :(

I think it is, since it's the only thing of WC that is continually out of my reach. Remember that worth is variable, and is not an absolute.

Back