For WC Fans, check this out!!

AKUMA1

Spaceman
Hi everyone,

as one of the members on here who is all for a NEW Wing commander game to be brought back revitalised for this generation, (if they could do it for movies like Batman, Startrek and the soon to be released PREDATORS, why not Wing Commander?) I thought I'd bring to the attention of everyone this footage, which shows a soon to be released "Space-Simulator" a rare thing these days, watching the clip made me think: This could easily be Wing Commander!! but it's not obviously I know...but just an idea of what it could look like if brought back!

Clip: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-10-darkstar-one/63230#comments_top

check it out!

Hate to break it to ya but this is a port of a PC game released back in 2007. It had decent sales, though the game design had a few parts left to be desired.

Ah, DS1... Fun game, but a bit repetetive. Far too many gauntlet 'missions' for my taste (jump into pirate system, get swarmed, activate invulnerability, kill everything, repeat). If you can get it cheap I'd try it however.

All I was saying was that the game talked about in the link I gave could be used as a "model" if another WC game was created that it could look as graphically impressive as dark-star if nothing else....(the 360 version I mean..)

Back