For Sale: Wing Commander I - IV (Big Box, Complete, Great Condition)

zombi

Ensign
Hello everyone,

I am selling Wing Commander 1 through 4. The boxes are opened, but are in great shape. These are the original, big box releases of the games. All of the discs, manuals, and inserts are included with each game. It honestly looked like these games went unplayed. The disk inserts, especially the 5.25", are in pristine condition.

Times are tough (got a wedding coming up to pay for), and I'm looking to get a little extra money. Please PM me with any offers.

I am a reliable seller. My ebay account is "nova_zombie". Take care!

wc_set.jpg

wc1.jpg

wc2.jpg

wc3.jpg

wc4.jpg

Hmm, have you checked the disks to make sure they are still good? Floppy disks fall victim to "bit rot" fairly easily, especially after twenty years.

Funny that so many people claim this to be true, yet I'v had multiple CDs (especially CD-Rs) fail on me, while my older Floppies seem to have aged just fine.

It might be related to the climate where you are--a dry climate will preserve stuff a lot better than a humid one where mildew is more common. I haven't had ANY floppies that lasted more than 5-6 years.

From what I can see, there is no "floppy rot" at all. All of the disks appear as if they came out of a new pack. Unfortunately, I do not own a floppy drive to confirm this.

Eh, who cares about the disks?

If you don't have those manuals, that's why I'd be chasing this!

While I was packing for my move, I actually came across an old three ring binder that had most of the old Terran Confederate Underground website printed out in color. I had done so, and made my dad rather pissed, because this was before Kilrathi Saga had come out. I didn't own WC1 so the only way for me to see what went on was from that site. I can't tell you how many dinners I sat there reading that over and over and over again.

Back