Fleet Action -> Kilrathi dreadnoughts

"If anyone tells you that the threat of galactic war is over, he's a fool, the enemy or both"-General Earlie

Re: Well...

Originally posted by dacis2
Paladin a.k.a General Taggart could have came to the Victory earlier to tell everyone about the temblor bomb, too bad they did'nt come up with the "temblor cruise missile" for use on afganestan, its not nuclear right?
Puts a new meaning to terror don't.
What size hammer or hand grenade do u use to kill flys with

Re: Re: Well...

Originally posted by Battler Hawke

Puts a new meaning to terror don't.
What size hammer or hand grenade do u use to kill flys with

lol

i wouldn't want to live on an expanding ball of dust just to get one guy

blair is more than lucky he has pure talent; Maniac is the lucky one he should have been shot.

he could not command a squadron let alone a wet dream

Actually

Maniac a.k.a Todd Marshall could command a squadron, task his whole squadron to take out a kilrathi frigate with no turrets and no fighter cover and still lose every one of the confed fighters, himself however unscratched and the mission failed

Re: Actually

Originally posted by dacis2
Maniac a.k.a Todd Marshall could command a squadron, task his whole squadron to take out a kilrathi frigate with no turrets and no fighter cover and still lose every one of the confed fighters, himself however unscratched and the mission failed

That is pretty stupid

Originally posted by Darkwarrior
blair is more than lucky he has pure talent; Maniac is the lucky one he should have been shot.

The problem with that statement is that your not giving Maniac enough credit. He has an insane amount of flying skill, he's a damned good pilot who could probably fly rings around you and me if he was real. It's not all luck. It's his flying style that gets others into trouble.

You fool! You'll disrupt the timeline and... oh, sorry.

Still, I think it was funny that Halcyon gave you permission to shoot Maniac, and even qualified the statement by ordering guns only. :) Maniac was such a kid compared to Blair back then... hang on, he stays that way most of the time, anyway.

it took me a long while to get behind him and longer to lock on to his ass with a HS, but i, realising that this was just really dumb, gave up after an hour:rolleyes:

What effect? Taking animals into space? I understand that a Russian dog was the first creature in space. They also put a monkey too. Spiders, and presumably plenty others... except maybe not an elephant. :eek:

Back