First mission off of the T.C.S. Lexington...

Kalkrath, I know you use your leech cannons, but before I can totally disable the fighters, they fly right into me and destroy themselves.

------------------
A gun rack? I don't own a gun, let alone many guns to neccessitate an entire rack.

Maybe you run into them when they lose speed when you're leaching them. Remember to use Y to mach speed.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

I have the PlayStation version.

Yeah, you're probably right.

------------------
A gun rack? I don't own a gun, let alone many guns to neccessitate an entire rack.

You should try and get the PC version, (they go for prety chep on ebay) it's much better.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

I won't have anything to do with ebay, thank you very much! I'll get it the way I got Wing 2 and 3; Rummaging through the back of Electronics Boutique until I find a two dollar copy.
smile.gif

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not? I got some WC things through ebay, including End Run. You just have to look at sellers profile to see if they're OK.

------------------

I'm only 15, I have parents to go through. They don't like those kind of things.
frown.gif

------------------

That's to bad. I'm 15 to, and my parents don't realy like that stuff to (well just my dad, he thinks ordering stuff online is EVIL) but there are ways around that. Just don't tell him that.
wink.gif

------------------

I don't have problems with my father. He's one here that is hooked on the Internet. Even he wastes money on the net buying things...

And the only way I'm going to get WC1 and WC2, with addons, is thru a miracle...
frown.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 15, 2000).]

Back