FC campaign - new academy grads

By the way, welcome. Your mission works just fine if you remove the prelaunch="scramble". The prelaunch option is supposed to go in the campaign.xml file.

You might want to select the comms and videos for the mission, otherwise you're missing out.

You'll also notice the AI in the mission gets confused sometimes near the large capital ship.

Now if you're still having problems with reloading the mission in the editor, or any other problems, please do let me know.

Wierdness. I took his mission from above, pasted it on top of mission_a1.mission.xml, and it works fine with no changes.

Can you do that same procedure and let me know if that works? What version are you using. Can you run from the command line and send over any text that is printed out. I can't reproduce the problem here.

Can you email me your mission file and campaign file, maybe there's a bug on the campaign.xml side.

I knew it. It was an internal unseen error that was generated from the copy and paste from his post to my xml. A simple second copy and paste from this xml into a new xml fixs the problem. It is crazy what crops up and goes away with simple copy and pastes.

i cant send emails, i can only post forums my emails jacked up horribly. I used your other missions liekt he mission_a1.mission.xml and it worked fine. but when i made my own, it started messing up. i have the second patch from you eddieb. mabye its in the source code i can check it out, but im new to programming so wish me luck trying to spot a bug! :D

FC campaign

Making a FC campaign, i got my pilots name, and a few missions. I can post it on this forum and let you look at it, if you feel the need to change anything, use notepad and mess with it, ill always have it ill try to release more as i get more

I suggest that you sign up for a free e-mail account with yahoo.com. Then go to geocities.com and sign in. Next click the button that say manage and this will be bring up file managment tools. Now click easy upload and upload your file there.

Then just post a link of the file here on the forums.

Back