Favorite Anime?

Don't insert anything that is too large (so it doesn't stretch the page layout). And either post them as attachments or hotlink from a server that you are paying the bandwidth bill for.

I think Gundam SEED is pretty cool, actually, what with the phase shift armor and all. The Aile Strike Gundam is my fave.

Although, the RX-78GP01A-FB Full Vernian "Zephyranthes" and the RX-78GP03S "Dendrobium Stamen" are my 2 fave gundams of all.

This is why I like the GP03 so much.......It looks so sleek, it's not funny!

Attachments

• 0083-0401.jpeg
    0083-0401.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 128
WhiteDevil01 said:
I think Gundam SEED is pretty cool, actually, what with the phase shift armor and all. The Aile Strike Gundam is my fave.

Although, the RX-78GP01A-FB Full Vernian "Zephyranthes" and the RX-78GP03S "Dendrobium Stamen" are my 2 fave gundams of all.

This is why I like the GP03 so much.......It looks so sleek, it's not funny!

Eh, I prefer the ships in 0083 more. The Birmingham, Salamis Kai and Magellan Kai are great.

The best anime movies I've seen:

1. Tie between Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's CounterAttack and Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door
2. Vampire Hunter D
3. Tie between Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz and Robotech: Do You Remember Love?
4. Inuyasha (1st Movie: A Love That Transcends Time)
5. Inuyasha (2nd Movie: The Castle Beyond The Looking Glass)

Favorites (in no particular order, 'cause they're all good):
-Cowboy Bebop (the movie was ai'ight, but it seemed more like an extended single episode to me)
-Macross Zero (brand new stuff--really great blend of cell- and CGI- animation)
-Nausica of the Valley of the Winds (the original unedited Japanese version, with subtitles)
-Gundam Wing ('cause it's good, accessible, and easy to find)

I personaly think Wing Commander would make a good Anime. Before you start thinking about Angel having JJ cup boobs and equally large eyes (hey, get your mind outta the gutter, boy), If you sit down and think about it, WC would translate well into Anime.

PS: Someone asked earlier if Battle of The Planets and Star Blazers count as Anime. The answer is yes. They were made in Japan under the names Gatchaman and Space Battleship Yamato respectively. However, some fool decided to cash in on the Star Wars craze and add American made footage to Gatchaman thus creating Battle of The Planets (7-Zark-7 anyone?).

Me too. Which veritechs do you like best?

My faves:
1. VF-3000
2. VF-1S
3. YF-17
4. YF-19
Also, have you ever played Robotech: Battlecry for PS2 (also for XBox+Gamecube)? I've got it, and it's one of my faves. It's how I first got interested in Robotech. After I played the game, I went to my local mall and purchased the boxed set of the Robotech: Macross Saga, Robotech: Macross Plus, and the movie Do You Remember Love?.

If you ever see it, pick it up. It's not one of those games that shames the anime on which it's based. It really lives up to it's namesake.

I prefer the original Macross and it's succesors over Robotech. Mainly because Minmay can sing in the original and there are no "Robotech Masters".

PS: What's happening with the DYRL mod?

Back