Fave Ship?

Favourite ship in WC3?

• Total voters
On my WC3 the hellcat,thunderbolt and longbow were all very slow at turning etc. DId anybody else have this problem?

inedible eh?

i actually found them quite tasty :p

but anyway,

i liked the thunderbolt because it was so versitile. it had a good compliment of guns and it had that lovely torpedo that could keep me at a distance from those rather nasty corvettes.

but the excalibur is a very close second.

-brad

Thunderbolt, you could engage almost anything with it, from fighters to capital ships. THe maneuverability and speed weren't the greatest, but the bolt made up for it in weapons and shields/armor. I also liked the face on the nose of the bolt. Reminded me of WWII fighters and noseart.

Avenger said:
On my WC3 the hellcat,thunderbolt and longbow were all very slow at turning etc. DId anybody else have this problem?

yeah, I think it was a glitch cuz on both of the wc3s Ive had all the ships except the arrow and excal turn super slowly or not at all. BTW Arrow is my fav

In WC3, The Arrow, I love it for its speed and its laser, not unlike the Hornet, the Thunderbolt... Why? Come on theres nothing Sexier then three or four different guns shooting at the same time, usually instantaneously destroying the enemy with the first shot. Excals... well what can I say they are kool all around. Plus I really love both the Reaper and Tachion guns...

Wc4... the confed ships SUCK! I like quick attack so naturally the Banshee is my fav, again not unlike the Hornet, and of Course everyone loves the Dragon.

Wc4... the confed ships SUCK!
Yeah if only youd have chance to fly Bearcat in Confed campain.
I like quick attack so naturally the Banshee is my fav, again not unlike the Hornet, and of Course everyone loves the Dragon.
Yeah its amazing how fast quad lasers can turn you in dust in WC4. Hornet, yes my feeling is mutual. As for dragon well damn if that ship didnt have the sexiest sleekest hull in the game. Btw I would have liked to try it out with 2 fusion 2 cloudburst guns as weapon loadout, mmm overkill.

i love the excaliburs.

i hated flying hellcats, thunderbolts, and longbows because they turned so slow. it would be such a hassle, i couldn't keep a kilrathi figher in my crosshair for more than a second or two.

GreyViper said:
Yeah if only youd have chance to fly Bearcat in Confed campain.

You can fly it for the UBW if you take the Speradon branch and do the capture fighters mission.

I voted for Excalibur, wonderful ship, great to fly and I love the wc3 paint scheme for it.

Iceman16 said:
yeah, I think it was a glitch cuz on both of the wc3s Ive had all the ships except the arrow and excal turn super slowly or not at all. BTW Arrow is my fav

Avenger said:

You guys need to hold shift when you turn.

ChrisReid said:
You guys need to hold shift when you turn.

Now I wish I had my copy of WC3 handy so I can try holding shift. I managed to beat the game by only flying the Arrow and Excal, and ejecting when I was forced to take off in anything else because the rest of the ships were unflyable.

McGruff said:
Now I wish I had my copy of WC3 handy so I can try holding shift. I managed to beat the game by only flying the Arrow and Excal, and ejecting when I was forced to take off in anything else because the rest of the ships were unflyable.

you're not worthy. a real wingnut flies everything

I also liked being able to change the missile loadouts depending on personal preference and the mission.

Back