fave quote from wc

Fenris Ulven said:
"so what would you aimed for if you ahd the biggest gun in the univers colonel?"- Tolwyn

"the war will go just fine with out you..."-blair
"so will the colonel"- Flint

or in the begining of wc3 when you talk to maniac, "i have majors to do that, major..."-blair

if you say "the war will go just fine with out you" to Flint, do you still leave with her at the end? or is that the end of a very short relationship? I don't remember :rolleyes:

"All cleared out by Maniac Marshall and the Gold Squadron...with an able assist by those two brillant scouts, Wrong Way Blair and the King of Kitty Litter! What would we do without them" Maniac WC3 novel

Bla1r said:
if you say "the war will go just fine with out you" to Flint, do you still leave with her at the end? or is that the end of a very short relationship? I don't remember :rolleyes:

you end up with her at the end anyway.....

I remembered another bit from WCIV, where Maniac and the marines are about to mix things up. Blair sits back and watches as a fight is about to break out...

"Maniac's gonna get creamed!"
or
"This I gotta see."

Ah, memories!

(and just for the record, I always stood up for Maniac ;-)

Funny. I tend to let Maniac get his ass kicked so that he'll learn where shooting off his mouth gets him.

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair, WC4 novel

hmm.. it's a close undecided race between:

"let's go over the mission data, shall we?"

and

"let's get down to business, hmm?"

from wc3.

Bla1r said:
i suppose you mean: EAT SHIT AND DIE GATO!!!

which is absolutely brilliant, the best killing taunt.

I think it's a close second to "put that in your pipe and smoke it!" from WC4.

Fenris Ulven said:
or "the strong should survive!" he is a bloddy nazi in wc4 (tolwyn) or egungenic or what its called.

no he says "The strong SHALL survive", kinda different
and when asked by blair if he believes the strong always survive he answers: with every fiber of my being.

you know what, he's kinda right, the strong always survive, and im no nazi, but it IS indeed the primary universal law. It also depends on what you define as strong. hopefully not someone with big muscles ;)

Maniac: "No I don't have anything better to do, so..."
Maniac: "I locked onto the kitty's tailpipe... fired a Heatseeker... BOOM! It was a... alright..."
Maniac: "Well, if it isn't the colonel"

Brilliant scene from WC3 :p

from WC4 last scenes

"-..if a few billion dies along the way, it doesnt matter anyway... "
"...-Tell us all, Admiral. Is that the price of freedom???"

cant recall teh first part, it was a long time ago, but sumpting like that. The second one is the best.

Back