Fan-made games info

Pedro

Admiral
Well I thought I should pass on some info:-
1. UE is offically still going although we could really use some help with mission creation, its rather ridiculous how close to completion episode 1 is and yet not quite there.
2. Now that UE is being hindered by lack of time on the programmers part rather than anything to do with me I have been looking into joining some Wing Commander fan made projects, so far this includes marine corps and lost universe and others should follow, ie each should get their own .co.uk address and there should be one hompage joining them all together. This is so that as many people as possible are aware of each project and what it has to offer.
PS I now know where Dude
wink.gif
has been (computer trouble) and he assures us he will now add the latest voice-overs to his mission. HCl is gone but we have all of his work which he was kind enough to pass on, and both Locke and Thomas Bruckner are with us however how much time they have is unsure.

[This message has been edited by Pedro (edited January 03, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Oh, I know this one and I'm not even working on it....

When it's done :)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

*budum ching*

------------------
Peace cannot be kept by force, it must be achieved through understanding.

I thought everyone knew what Episode 1 of UE was

Abyways, TC, the music for Fleet Commander is almost done
smile.gif

------------------
Meson
Fleet Commander Homepage

Wing Commander is not just a game. It's a lifestyle.

yep yep pedros right there is not alot of pple who Know about some fan made projects so we should get all together and help each other out i with you pedro
Steve {BlackWolf} Kouri
CEO of Twisted Animations
Wing Commander:Lost Universe Project

------------------
Wing commander is a game but it is in our vains

I suggest you post the type of people you need here

Example:
---------------
Project: Wing Commander stuff
Web Page: http://www.stuff.com
needed
(1) programmer (C or C++)
(3) web designers (java a plus)
(1) graphics designer

Contact me at johndoe@stuff.com
Thank you
--------------------

That would make it easy to see who needed who (posting that on AGWC would be a good idea too...)

TC

------------------

Perhaps a fan-made games section on the CIC would be a good idea?

------------------
Zohrath.

http://www.starlancer.net - Lancers HQ, the best source for Starlancer and Freelancer news.

ok tc thats a good idea
lets see
WC:LU needs
some more programers
ship makers
java
plus i would like tosay that we are now at a casting call
Steve{blackwolf}Kouri
Wing Commander: Lost Universe Project www.homestead.com/twistedanimations/home.html

------------------

the game is going great the script is almost done and the ship converstions is going nicely and also the multi player is working great but still have some problems with so i need testers for march 15th to test the multi player side of the game you can fly 4 ships in this tester they are the braodsword
the Skate confeds,the Morningstar and the Raptor by the time this game will be out you will beable to fly all the ships in the wing commander universe thanks
Steve BlackWolf Kouri

------------------

I may just be a dumb newbie but ahm, wouldn't it go faster if you all got together, worked to finish one project, then went to next?

Yeah, but it ain't gonna happen
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Romale all of these people have diffrent ideas, and want different things. Sure if they did want the same things they could combine and made the games more quickly but we aren't going to see that any time soon.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Fleet Commander could use some more programmers.

Also, We need people do sound effects and voice overs. We have already have people working on original scores, but if you like to make one yourself we'll gladly hear it.

------------------
Meson
Fleet Commander Homepage

Silent Warrior, all I have is two demo pieces. They were created by Delek. If you want to hear them, e-mail or ICQ me. I don't have them on a server yet.

------------------
Meson
Fleet Commander Homepage

Back