Fan add-on page

Pedro

Admiral
Wedge I just said I would release some but you seem to be taking the view the game is almost finished?! We've had very little help with missions although they are starting to get seriously underway now AND I JUST released one new screen the other day.
Look its going to be slow but I'm not too sure what you want to see, we only need a few new conversions (most are done and 2 originals have been released on our page) and the artwork isn't ready (and I don't plan on releasing it before the game.

The description of UE gives us a bit more than we deserve I think
smile.gif
We will only have the main characters voice over altered
smile.gif
Seriously though, there are two ways I want people to see it when its done
1st is to do with WingED.
Now UE is setting a very intresting plot line, we have 2 CICs so the crew can even change ship for mods and basically it'll be a corner of the WC universe that has been given a background, ships, a carrier, a crew, new graphics etc AND future mods should be possible without interfering with the WC universe
smile.gif

2nd is a great mission pack
New carrier, new characters, new plot, what more could you ask for in a fan made add-on (please don't answer that we are bogged down enough)

The screenshots are also quite old but I should be able to get some new ones up for you guys soon
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Pedro, have you found a voice for the pilot yet?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Not that I don't believe your hard work, Pedro, but it'd be nice to see the screenshots of the "re-worked" stuff, wouldn't it. Anyway, credit for persistence!

Willing? Sure. Able? No.
frown.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

No matter, it seems we have found a good voice over
smile.gif

Back