Everyone knows the Iceman

Blair was very busy that year. He messed up the kilrathi sivar cerimony, turned back a major Kilrathi offensive on Earth and destroyed the Venice Vega Sector Command Base. :)

Originally posted by Delance
Blair was very busy that year. He messed up the kilrathi sivar cerimony, turned back a major Kilrathi offensive on Earth and destroyed the Venice Vega Sector Command Base. :)

That accounts for about 55 combat sorties... out of 365 day...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
That accounts for about 55 combat sorties... out of 365 day...

Where does this number come from? Some source, or did you count his sorties? :)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The Wing Commander movie takes place between the first episode of the Wing Commander Academy TV series and the first Wing Commander game... Blair and Maniac are newly minted lieutenants and they've just been assigned to their first combat tour.

whoa, TV SERIES???? please explain.

there was a cartoon 'Wing Commander Academy' that was on USA a while back. only lasted one season, cause the audience it was geared for (little kids 6-8, or something like that) didn't give a rat's ass about it. you can download them here https://www.wcnews.com/wca/

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, thanks aries ! is the series any good? downloading now, tho i have a 56k connection, and it doesnt support resume !!

:(

cheers !

hey, i downloaded the first episode, but i dont have sound.... full movie on the divx movie player, but no sound... this normal or is there some problem?

cheers

joe

ahh, thanks people, started getting sound, but then a corruption issue at around 2min, oh well... i'll just get the smaller files next time... thanks anyways...

on the up side i found a copy of WC4 on ebay.com.au !! MINE DAMNIT !!

cheers

I got all...well, I left #8 out:rolleyes: , on CD now. I'll have to give it as a Christmas present should I have kids; chalk up another WC fan!

You had better win it, Wankski, because if you don't, you miss out on the greatest storyline of the series. Is that what you want, huh?? :p J/K bro

hehe, i know ! WC4 is my favorite, i already played it when it was released, borrowed it off a friend.... nothing came close since !

but now i want a copy for myself ! for posterity sake ! :eek:

good thing it works on xp too ! :D

Back