Ever want to see the Kilrathi DN in full size?

gevatter Lars

Vice Admiral
Take a look here
Pics

and if you like/dislike what you see leave me a massage at
WC: BG Seprent Forum
Forum Wing Commander Saga: Battlegroup serpent->Size does matter Thread.
You can post there without beeing registerd!!!
So please post in our forum, so that I haven't to search every forum for answeres.
Thanks

Who ever keeps switching my post to FAN Project area don't do it anymore!!!
The fan area is so unnoticed by most people that I always post at the general Zone. Make a extra thing on you main page like for the general chat and I will stop posting at the general chat.

Maybe I am wrong with that, but thats what I think.
Make the Fan-area a little bit more know to everyone. I mean you have them on your page but maybe you should add a little logo that says "Fan project, take a look"
I mean there are some quite good projects out there and they are worth to get a little more attention from the #1 page of Wing Commander info.
Think about it.

It has obviously never occurred to you that those who don't visit that fan project zone JUST DON'T CARE. Which makes polluting the General zone all the more thoughtless.

And the CIC also has things called 'news updates' where it puts interesting things about fan projects in big letters right on the front page... it's not like they're ignoring things :)

I see how actuell you are...there are quite few new, that you don't know of...
I have send Kris a small update, maybe he will answere so you also get all the news about the Fanprojects...or take a look at WingCenter.de....they have allways news about Projects.

I haven't received anything from you... if you want news posted, just submit it. There's a Report News link on the right menu.

Start ICQ there should you find a short message...
The last time I have used the Report button there was no response.
But after I have talked to you directly via ICQ it was posted.
I will try it again, maybe it was just a mistake that it wasn't posted last time.

OK this time I haven't requested, everytime I saw you Online, that you post the news...and what happend....nothing!!!
I have asked WingCenter and you at the same time if you could post a short news...WingCenter needs 5min you need.....much more time
(24.9.02 Asked if you could post)
So would you, at last, post something, so that I think that its worth informing you directly!
I mean what is so difficult to make a short post?

We're in the middle of a huge server move and we have a much larger/more popular site to maintain. But frankly, we're just a bit more cynical: in the past three years we've seen how many theoretical Wing Commander mods *just for for Descent* make big claims and then disappear? Three? Four? A ho-jillion?

That you are moving your server is a thing that I didn't know...so I will wait a little bit longer till you post the news.
About the other mod that dissaperd, maybe they dissaperd, because no one supports them? At the moment we make quite much progress, but we could still need some support in any way.
So if you don't want an other mod that dissapears help us. Let other people know that we are alife, that we are working and that we could use some help.
Modeling, Texturing, making movies, translating the story, modifing the sourcecode, other graphics, voice actors, mission designer... to mention some jobs.

Back