Even more new stuff

dreddnott

Spaceman
Oh, so purty!

launch3.jpg

bengal1.jpg

"...Grandson! I am pleased!" :)

You know what is the most annoying thing about all this? I really don't feel like spending money on XWA right now...

The fighters actually look tiny against the Concordia... just as they're meant to be. I've always wondered though... is that meant to be a big empty box in the middle of the Concordia? It just doesn't seem right, but I've seen it in other Connie renderings too.

It be for X-wing Alliance. It will come with a really slick installer coded by dear ol' Defiant.

We only have like 50 or 60 actual ships completed, and 20 or 30 remaining. All the crucial ones except the Exeter destroyer, a few space stations, Privateer craft, and Sabre and Thunderbolt heavy fighters.

I've been contemplating "fixing" the hole...I might put a docking bay texture in there for smallish craft (shuttles etc).

Also, the next ship I'll be doing is the "Lexington" carrier from Armada.

[Edited by dreddnott on 03-30-2001 at 17:05]

CVS, Wedge. If you're gonna be picky, you'd better make sure you're correct :). CVS-14, and CVS-65.

"Gotcha!"

This new forum design is giving me flashbacks to the Sailormoon R series...

Anyways, next up: Sabre (Brad), J'rathek, Goran, Wraith, Banshee (all Armada, original models, touched-up textures). Nob is working on a slightly lesser-faced Exeter and a Dorkir/Lumbari, but he has too much to do anyways.

Originally posted by dreddnott
It be for X-wing Alliance. It will come with a really slick installer coded by dear ol' Defiant.

We only have like 50 or 60 actual ships completed, and 20 or 30 remaining. All the crucial ones except the Exeter destroyer, a few space stations, Privateer craft, and Sabre and Thunderbolt heavy fighters.

I've been contemplating "fixing" the hole...I might put a docking bay texture in there for smallish craft (shuttles etc).

Also, the next ship I'll be doing is the "Lexington" carrier from Armada.

[Edited by dreddnott on 03-30-2001 at 17:05]

Ok I got this XWA TC. Question is, how do you get it to work in XWA? When unzipped its a .gob. I dont see any .gob in XWA or XVT. I see .gob in JK DFII. Am I missing something to get this to work for XWA?

RFB

Originally posted by Royal_Marine
Yeah, it's horrible I keep thinking I'm using an old Tandy video display.
I thought it was just for April Fools. Why is it still here?

[/B][/QUOTE]

Ok I got this XWA TC. Question is, how do you get it to work in XWA? When unzipped its a .gob. I dont see any .gob in XWA or XVT. I see .gob in JK DFII. Am I missing something to get this to work for XWA?

RFB [/B][/QUOTE]

Argh! =)

That doofus VeritechCEO/Greg has nothing to do with us, and in the first version of his so-called TC, he used an incomplete version of the Connie without our permission!

If you still want to run his 2-mission, horribly inaccurate, and very stretched crossover "shipset", you can get a program...I think it's by Hell Raiser. XWA ShipSet Launcher 2000 or something. It'll extract the GOB file to the appropriate folders and it might even patch the EXE for stats.

Hmmm...I kinda like the cat icon. :) Can I replace it with Diana?

[Edited by dreddnott on 04-03-2001 at 00:54]

Back