Enterprise:

One of those there posts could have used a spoiler warning, as not everywhere is in the US and so not everywhere has seen the last episode yet. I already checked online to see what happened, so I’m not that bothered about it though ;)

Didn’t they film three different endings? Presumably to cover weather or not the show was picked up for another season or not. I really hope they have somewhere to go with these so called Nazi remans, and didn’t just think 'We've been picked up for another season and we need a cliff-hanger, it doesn’t matter what, we'll figure out how to continue it later', and so make something up in five minutes and hope it would be enough.

I was in Evansville wednesday night and missed it. Only channel I get that carries Enterprise is UPN 58- they air reruns on Sunday nights, correct?

What were the other endings? I thought the one they selected was bad. What was the length of the episode? There seemed to me to be more than the usual amount of commercials in this episode.

Matt Nelson
Black Lance Headquarters

There weren't any other endings filmed. There was however at least one other ending planned, and it is rumoured that had the show been cancelled, then that ending would have been filmed. No-one's quite sure what it was, but I would guess that it would just be Enterprise returning to Earth safely, with Archer remaining dead.

My guess is that the Andorians or Daniels would have saved him. It seems important to the trek timeline that he survive.

jim

You know what's hilarious? Going back to the first post in this thread now that we have the amazing perspective of The Space Nazi.

I just watched tonights episode and one thing disturbed me. When T'Pol (that is her name right?) said something about considering joining starfleetl. She had better not, it is pretty widely known that Spock was the first Vulcan in starfleet. The creators and writers had better not miss something that big.

SPPPPAAAAACCEEEE NAAAZZIII! (Substituted for Space Ghost.)

Hey the guy who played the andorian captain has played three races now on ST I think, he was Weyoun (Vorta), and some alien ring announcer in that one episode on Voyager with the rock)

He must be trying to catch up with the guy who played Martok, and I think the guy who played Dukat played a few seperate parts as well.

Don't forget Vaughn Armstrong, who played a Klingon in TNG, two Cardassians in DS9, a Romulan, an ex-Borg Drone, a Vidiian, a Hirogen and another Klingon all in Voyager, and a Human, yet another Klingon, and a Kreetassan in Enterprise.

That's 11 characters, 8 races, in 4 series. Not to mention voiceover work in 4 Star Trek computer games, and an appearance in the Star Trek: The Experience ride. :eek: :eek:

BlackJack2064 said:
Hey the guy who played the andorian captain has played three races now on ST I think, he was Weyoun (Vorta), and some alien ring announcer in that one episode on Voyager with the rock)

he was also the frengi Brunt and a alien in the second season (i think) the one who wanted the holosex program with Maj Kira. I think the guy playing Martog only had that one character. He was supposed to be a one episode star too.

jim

You're right about Brunt, and that other alien.

J.G. Hertzler (Martok) has had other characters though, he was the captain of the Saratoga in 'Emissary', he was Laas the changeling in a Season 7 ep, a Hirogen in Voyager (the same episode that Jeffrey Combs played the announcer), and he was a Klingon in a Season 2 ep of Enterprise.

Gotta love the IMDB. ;)

Wow, 3 things

1) I liked the CliffHanger(not the reeman space nazi)
2) I think T'pol joining starfleet isn't a very big deal
3) LOAF is pretty remarkable for being able to tel the Reemans were stupid in the 3 seconds we saw it.

-Space Nazi Rance-

The cliffhanger show was good on the whole, and yes, T'Pol joining Starfleet wouldn't be the end-all, but Nazis? Give me a break. Come up with some better material.

StewMc said:
J.G. Hertzler (Martok) has had other characters though, he was the captain of the Saratoga in 'Emissary'

I didn't realize that (didn't recognize him w/o the makeup). He gets about 5 seconds of airtime, and as soon as you hear him speak, you know it's him. I went to my DVD and watched the beginning of Emissary after I read your post last week, and after all these years, it still hits you hard. One of the most powerful Trek scenes of all time.

Back