End Run

RoboDuck

Spaceman
Just wanted to let you people know that i just picked up "End Run" for 4 dollar canadian
smile.gif

So keep looking for your own copy cause there is still hope for you people
smile.gif

------------------
Rattrap: "I am transformed.....I am soooooo transformed"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question, why would I look for my copy if I know where it is? It's right here on my desk, and I could get it in under 5 seconds.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Oh you fortunate souls...
biggrin.gif

Owners of the sacred End Run..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gotta try my luck on borders.com

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

That's nice, but this is a WC BB, and most of us do care about it.

Klaus- If you live in US, you can try e-bay, there are some copies there floating around sometimes. I got mine there. (I had to buy it with HOTT, and FA. I already had those two, but it was worth it)
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 27, 2000).]

Too bad for me Earthworm. I don't live in the US. That usually makes the process of acquiring books much more difficult...

At least Sci-Fi books. Because if you look for something from Stephen King, Ken Folett, Dean Koontz, Danielle Steel, around here, you're going to find piles of them.

I just can't understand the minds of booksellers from here...

PS.: I probably misspelled a name in there. So, forgive me.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 27, 2000).]

End Run was a very good book. The first part, "Milk Run" was just amazing! Also is funny when they talk about the plot of WC2. Man, they should write a book about WC 2 and the Prophecy.

Faramir was, er... is one of the sons of Denethor, the steward that ruled over the people of Gondor before the king returned.

------------------

Klaus: do you live in Germany?

------------------
The time is near.
There are 337 days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Me? No. I live in South America. My mother's family was from Germany.

------------------

Why is End Run so hard to find? I've had mine for years.
smile.gif
I just wish I hadn't lost my Action Stations...

------------------
"He has warrior spirit. It will be the death of him." Prince Thrakhath - End Run

Because IIRC, it was never printed for the second time, and now no online stores have it. You'd have to be realy lucky to find one in a book store somwhere.

If you live in USA you can get it from amazon or barnes&nobels.

------------------
Gen. Patton

My heart almost fell outta my chest when I saw End Run at a local bookstore back in September. I bought it the same weekend I bought Pilgrim Stars. I was on Cloud-Nine that weekend.

------------------
If i'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

what about freedom flight I bet that would be hard to find.
It always seemed like you really had to look to find WC books, even the larger stores only carried one or two copies at one time around here.

Nope, you can get it at Amazon, and Barnes&Nobels, and there are some other online stores that have them.

------------------
Gen. Patton

Freedom Flight has been re-printed since its original release, and as thus is fairly common. (As have been Fleet Action and Heart of the Tiger).

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

In fact, I saw two copies of Freedom Flight side by side this weekend at the book store. You could find that real easily. But it makes me wonder: Why was the oldest book Freedom Flight reprinted, but the second one, which is not as old as Freedom Flight, not reprinted?

------------------

Maybe FF didn't sell enough of the reprinted copies, so they decided it wasn't worth it to reprint ER.

------------------
Gen. Patton

Oh, and then suddenly it was worth it to reprint Fleet Action? Hmmm...
smile.gif

------------------

If FA sold all it's copies in one week (or it just sold prety well) than yes.
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Back