Echelon

cff

Kilk'dymga'qith laq Ik'vikvi
Anyone tried that game?
I red that "WC Fans had a long wait to see something like this", blah, blah, blah

So I am curious, anyone tried it and what is your impression. Is it worth to buy that game?

I tried the demo on my old P233 system bout a year ago and was very impressed by the black screen, so many shades of nothingness.

I will try it again on my new system but I suspect it's more like Terminal Velocity/Incoming.

My friend is using it as a coaster, last I heard.

Well, once I got the game, there was a bug that wouldn't allow you to play it. So that's kind of funny. But! Once I got the patch for that, I tried to play it-and couldn't figure out some of the buttons to make things work. (One major problem of mine was, I couldn't find which button adjusted speed.) So I never really got to get very far into it.

Little brother got it. I played it for a little bit. Got really annoyed when, on the third or fourth mission in the game, I had to deal with a massive bunch of enemy tanks that were apparently extremely accurate at picking aircraft out of the sky with their main guns.

Back