eBay: WC Trooper Helmet

i loved the movie..

and man that is so cool! quick! someone buy it before loaf bids for it!

Tis either a bad picture or one of the background props that's not as detailed as the hero ones...

*g* How could it have been otherwise. I only imagine LOAF's flat/house... WC wherever you look. Books, games, helmets, mouse-pads, cups, posters....DVDs...cards, pictures etc.
Everybody has got something he/she collects. You maybe nearly have everything don't you?

*g* There he will need to be very rich *gg*. But maybe then came a new WC. But serious...;) No jokes about LOAF...or darkness shall overcome us.:D

Ah. Don't be so sure.:) Stocks of the new market have a very high risk. Like nearly all stocks. But the new market is very dangerous. You have to know it quite well. If you do,you can make much money, if not you can also lose that much. *g* But maybe one stock. As souvenir for collecting.

If LOAF did have shares in EA, I think he might have pushed for a certain series of games to be resumed;)

Yeah right... he'd have to have at least more that 50% of the shares to be able to do that...

And then again I'm no expert, so I don't know how it really works...

Not to suggest the idea. Yes, he'd need a major share to get his voice heard, but if he could convince others, EA might take the whole thing seriously.

If he did have 50%+ he could demand that they act NOW!

Originally posted by mpanty
Yeah right... he'd have to have at least more that 50% of the shares to be able to do that...

And then again I'm no expert, so I don't know how it really works...

no if he had 50% or more of the voting shares he would own the company. if he had more than everyone else on the bord of directers he would run it. but if he has any he can still make suggestions.
i learned all that from watching one episode of traders :D

Originally posted by $tormin
(...) but if he has any he can still make suggestions.
(...)
Like, suggestions of the type "here's how we could make more money", NOT "here's how the company can go bankrupt in order to achieve my personal goal: releasing another WC episode"... :(

Regardless of whether it was going to make the company money or not, if he had 50%+1 voting shares, he would be able to produce another WC.

Even with less than 50%, one could still wield significant influence in the company. It should be remembered however, owners of shares do not really make the decisions. The only regular decision they make is every year on who would be the directors. Directors RUN the company.

A pipe dream, though, since there's no way a corporation like EA would ever let anyone buy a majority share of their stocks <G>

(And I have considered buying souvenier EA stock in the past -- but you have to buy something like 50 of them at once to start or somesuch)

Back